Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 03 San Jose, CA

famous

Featured Posts

Flippy

im doing the citi presale and GA isnt even an option. It's such bs. DOes that mean its completely sold out for GA

I hope not :ohno:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I can't seem to find any more GA's.... :noparty:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

monster7254

is anyone else not being able to find GA for both presales? That's so weird because today I tried at exactly 10am and still nothing.

skaxboy

is anyone else not being able to find GA for both presales? That's so weird because today I tried at exactly 10am and still nothing.

Im having the same problem. I was trying with both the livenation app and the SAPC presale code but no GA at all. im so sad. im starting to think GA was only available as the LMZ. Ill keep trying but if i cant get one on Monday ill just get from stubhub.

it angers me that 1,400 tickets are available on stubhub already. 240 of those are GA and priced at $170. for 170 i could just buy a GA for San Jose and a nosebleed for Las Vegas but if i cant find a GA on ticketmaster then i wont be able to go to LV either. I hate the idea of paying a reseller.

monster7254

Im having the same problem. I was trying with both the livenation app and the SAPC presale code but no GA at all. im so sad. im starting to think GA was only available as the LMZ. Ill keep trying but if i cant get one on Monday ill just get from stubhub.

it angers me that 1,400 tickets are available on stubhub already. 240 of those are GA and priced at $170. for 170 i could just buy a GA for San Jose and a nosebleed for Las Vegas but if i cant find a GA on ticketmaster then i wont be able to go to LV either. I hate the idea of paying a reseller.

I know exactly ! I was thinking of buying the vegas one too since im going to be there for EDC anyways! But then if I get GAIll have to stand in line the day before!

ugh! I better get mine on monday! For the BTWD my friend bought her GA on Stubhub and it worked, but I cant always trust that!

skaxboy

I know exactly ! I was thinking of buying the vegas one too since im going to be there for EDC anyways! But then if I get GAIll have to stand in line the day before!

ugh! I better get mine on monday! For the BTWD my friend bought her GA on Stubhub and it worked, but I cant always trust that!

Oh man, that'd be epic if EDC and the ARTPOP Ball were on the same weekend (and she'd go to it right after and sing Stache during Zedd's set). I'm still not sure if I'm going to EDC this year but I'm willing to give it up if I can get face value priced GA Gaga tickets for SJ.

StubHub tickets are legit. Either way, I got my BTWBall GA ticket on stubhub and they didn't even scan it. It was the pit line tho.

monster7254

Oh man, that'd be epic if EDC and the ARTPOP Ball were on the same weekend (and she'd go to it right after and sing Stache during Zedd's set). I'm still not sure if I'm going to EDC this year but I'm willing to give it up if I can get face value priced GA Gaga tickets for SJ.

StubHub tickets are legit. Either way, I got my BTWBall GA ticket on stubhub and they didn't even scan it. It was the pit line tho.

haha it is the same weekend! She goes that Thursday and EDC is that Fri-Sun.

yeah I was in the pit BTWB too, and they just like punched a hole in it. but Yeah I'll die if I don't get GA :(

skaxboy

haha it is the same weekend! She goes that Thursday and EDC is that Fri-Sun.

yeah I was in the pit BTWB too, and they just like punched a hole in it. but Yeah I'll die if I don't get GA :(

Shes there in July. EDC is in June. I'm ready to give up and acknowledge the fact that I'll be paying $160 for a stubhub ticket. But if I get lucky Monday I'll be so happy.

Flippy

UGH! I ****ing hate my life right now :grr:

At what time is the official sale on monday?

UGH! I ****ing hate my life right now :grr:

At what time is the official sale on monday?

10 am 

my friend is still trying to get his too on ticketmaster  :gum:

i just went straight to stubhub  :deadbanana:

Flippy

I'll be trying to get 3 GA tickets! Ugh! :ohno: let's see how it goes!

skaxboy

I'll be trying to get 3 GA tickets! Ugh! :ohno: let's see how it goes!

Me too. I'm so nervous. I have to work so will be trying with my phone. I sort of want to say that I forgot I had an appointment so I can come in later and use my computer at home also.

Archived