💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: June 02 San Diego, CA

famous

Featured Posts

I just bought two more GA tickets for my sister and her friend during the Facebook presale. This is gonna be so fun - I can't wait to meet more San Diego fans. :hug:  

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a floor ticket although I also have a floor ticket the day after in San Jose..

I'm pretty much gonna have to leave San Diego after the show and drive straight to San Jose (about 8 hours) and get right back into line... I will be DEAD after the San Jose show lol

I have the same plan except I will probably not have a vehicle. Please lord don't make me take grayhound.

theMonster5

I got a floor ticket although I also have a floor ticket the day after in San Jose..

I'm pretty much gonna have to leave San Diego after the show and drive straight to San Jose (about 8 hours) and get right back into line... I will be DEAD after the San Jose show lol

Get enough rest before the long drive and drink Monster Energy drink. You don't want to crash on your way to/from San Jose. Good Luck. Luckily, I just drive from OC to SD for the show, about a 2-hours drive. Anyone want to carpool from OC?

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have their hard copy ticket yet? I'm asking because I got mine in the mail today and although I KNOW I bought GA, and the ticket says "GAFLR," I'm in row "GA2" in seats 32 and 33! I'm panicking.  :nooo: 

theMonster5

Is a printed ticket ok?

I think it's good if it's from AXS or Ticketmaster. Make sure the barcode numbers are visible for the scanner. I have a printed ticket for the Staples show.

Lana Winters

Does anyone have their hard copy ticket yet? I'm asking because I got mine in the mail today and although I KNOW I bought GA, and the ticket says "GAFLR," I'm in row "GA2" in seats 32 and 33! I'm panicking. :nooo:

Ticket numbers on GA tickets are just a way for the ticket company to keep track of how many are sold/attending so they don't oversell.

• 2 weeks later...
adammonster

OMG im in the pit!!!!! LITTLE MONSTER ZONE VIP PACKAGE!!!    :applause:  :woot:  :woot:  :gaga:  :gaga:  WAITING IN LINE RIGHT AT 8 AM... going alone so does anyone else want to meet there at 8 AM??? my phone number is 6199851910 ! dont want be alone in the pit! hope to hear from u guys soon!!! xoxo

OMG im in the pit!!!!! LITTLE MONSTER ZONE VIP PACKAGE!!!    :applause:  :woot:  :woot:  :gaga:  WAITING IN LINE RIGHT AT 8 AM... going alone so does anyone else want to meet there at 8 AM??? my phone number is 6199851910 ! dont want be alone in the pit! hope to hear from u guys soon!!! xoxo

OMG, I'm going alone and have LMZ too. Did I just find my possible crazy Gaga concert buddy I've been looking for? :giveup: How old are you, btw?

adammonster

OMG, I'm going alone and have LMZ too. Did I just find my possible crazy Gaga concert buddy I've been looking for? :giveup: How old are you, btw?

OMG im 16...but then i will be 17!... well i turn 17 in July of course... but... text me at 619 985 1910 !!! OMG!!

OMG im 16...but then i will be 17!... well i turn 17 in July of course... but... text me at 619 985 1910 !!! OMG!!

I'll see you there at 8! :hor: 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am specifically interested in buying the ARTPOP package that is $1500 for this venue. Does anybody know anything at all about how to buy this package at this time? I googled thoroughly and I do not see it anywhere. I contacted Ticketmaster twice, and nobody there knows anything about it (are not even familiar with it, didn't even know it existed). There is a notice that on Ticketmaster that VIP tickets are available, but I do not see any place where you can actually buy one. I contacted the box office and they told me to contact Ticketmaster or Livenation which just redirects me to Ticketmaster.

If they are sold out, is there any way at all that I can obtain it somehow? I thought tickets were non-transferable but I see tickets for sale on Ebay. 

I am so confused. Thank you to anyone who can help me out!

Hey guys, I am specifically interested in buying the ARTPOP package that is $1500 for this venue. Does anybody know anything at all about how to buy this package at this time? I googled thoroughly and I do not see it anywhere. I contacted Ticketmaster twice, and nobody there knows anything about it (are not even familiar with it, didn't even know it existed). There is a notice that on Ticketmaster that VIP tickets are available, but I do not see any place where you can actually buy one. I contacted the box office and they told me to contact Ticketmaster or Livenation which just redirects me to Ticketmaster.

If they are sold out, is there any way at all that I can obtain it somehow? I thought tickets were non-transferable but I see tickets for sale on Ebay. 

I am so confused. Thank you to anyone who can help me out!

They're sold out.

They're sold out.

Does this mean that there is no way at all that I could possibly get them? What if the people who bought the tickets do not show up? Can someone take their spot by paying $1500 directly at the event? (I would think that makes sense for Lady Gaga or whoever it is trying to make money from people meeting her.)

Lana Winters

Does this mean that there is no way at all that I could possibly get them? What if the people who bought the tickets do not show up? Can someone take their spot by paying $1500 directly at the event? (I would think that makes sense for Lady Gaga or whoever it is trying to make money from people meeting her.)

You can't resell or transfer them. If they don't show up, well, that's on them. Nobody can take their place even if you pay $1500 since that's not how it works. The only option would be finding a city that hasn't sold out (which I'm pretty sure most of them are if not all). Sorry. :(

Archived