Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 9th Vancouver, BC

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i cant believe i have to wait until august 9th..... what about that huge three week gap in june... :awkney:

• 2 months later...

why does no one discuss here... its really soon guys.. 3 DAYS!!!  :excited2:  :excited2:

Am i like the only one from GGD actually going to this... lol  :noparty:

Austin Nguyen

why does no one discuss here... its really soon guys.. 3 DAYS!!!  :excited2:  :excited2:

Am i like the only one from GGD actually going to this... lol  :noparty:

i will be going as well. ;)

Woooohoooo 3 more days. I'm getting sooooo excited.

Not many Vancouver monsters on here though or what?

SarahHeartie

I'm going!!! Yaaa Vancity little monsters where you at? Anyone care to share what time you're planning on lining up if GA? Esp if you went last year? I'm still unsure!:p and anyone gonna try to meet her?

rivingtonrebels

I am going to be in the GA solo tomorrow as my friends have seats and didn't want to face the pit.  If you see my I have a white glitter seashell bikini, leather high waisted skirt and wig w/ hairbow :)

I have no idea what time to line up.

At BTWB I had to be there at 7:30am to get my wristband :

RodeckDanny

Two friends of mine are there atm, I'd like to read some experiences :)

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

soonisthenewblack

It was a good show by Gaga, but beyond her, there were some things i really disliked. 

Our original seats were positioned where her ice sculpture piano would have blocked the majority of her show. Luckily we moved into some empty seats higher up that nobody seemed to claim. There were a lot of empty pairs in our section and the floor was fairly empty FYI.  

Lady Starlight... wow, is this set bad. Awful actually. Seems like a opening set at Venue for 300-400 ppl, not at an arena with 16K ppl. I jokingly said to my friend that the only person dancing is Lady Starlight... well her one arm was dancing... Couldn't take it after 30 minutes, had to go out and walk around. 

Arturo

It was a good show by Gaga, but beyond her, there were some things i really disliked. 

Our original seats were positioned where her ice sculpture piano would have blocked the majority of her show. Luckily we moved into some empty seats higher up that nobody seemed to claim. There were a lot of empty pairs in our section and the floor was fairly empty FYI.  

Lady Starlight... wow, is this set bad. Awful actually. Seems like a opening set at Venue for 300-400 ppl, not at an arena with 16K ppl. I jokingly said to my friend that the only person dancing is Lady Starlight... well her one arm was dancing... Couldn't take it after 30 minutes, had to go out and walk around.

GA tickets have been sold out for a while so there's no way it could've been filled cause no other tickets existed.

No surprise that there was empty seats considering the reschedule and the people returning their tix

soonisthenewblack

GA tickets have been sold out for a while so there's no way it could've been filled cause no other tickets existed.

No surprise that there was empty seats considering the reschedule and the people returning their tix

Maybe they miscalculated how many ppl could fit or were bound by some fire code. But the floor was only about half filled... and many ppl around me were talking about how empty it looked. One even said it looked so empty that if Gaga comes out with it like this, he was going to try to get on the floor. Obviously, that didn't work. 

Arturo

Maybe they miscalculated how many ppl could fit or were bound by some fire code. But the floor was only about half filled... and many ppl around me were talking about how empty it looked. One even said it looked so empty that if Gaga comes out with it like this, he was going to try to get on the floor. Obviously, that didn't work.

The floor at the Rogers Arena is really big and usually they just release enough tickets for people to crowd around the runways.

In some arenas the runways go all the way to the back of the arena like they did in Seattle or Houston and the entire floor looks packed but in reality it's about the same amount of people on the floor as a big arena like the Rogers Arena.

The show was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much more than the Born This Way Ball.. 

I waited after the show to meet gaga, but security tricked us and snuck her out a different exit. So i waited 4 hrs for nothing lol, But I say her sister and her dad! Also, I made a lot of friends :)

Archived