💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 8th Seattle, WA

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you guys ****ing ready? :party: What time is everyone lining up? We plan on getting there by 6.... 

I SAW FREDDIE, TARA, AND COLLEEN IN THE AIRPORT WHEN I ARRIVED. IF THEYRE HERE THAT MEANS GAGA IS HERE.

I am so excited for you!

Eurquin

Are you guys ****ing ready? :party: What time is everyone lining up? We plan on getting there by 6....

Do you have lmz? I'm trying to get there early but it depends on my ride and I'm scared I won't be able to get close :(

JRF

Anybody lining up early? My friends and I plan on being there by 8 or 9

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

EnigmaGypsyBoy

I was walking around today and I was at that "silver something?" I forgot the name music store AND THE BORN BRAVE BUS WAS PARKED IN IT.

BadKidMonster

I'm going to the artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball tonight in Seattle!!!

I was walking around today and I was at that "silver something?" I forgot the name music store AND THE BORN BRAVE BUS WAS PARKED IN IT.

So the Born Brave Bus is there?? What's in it this trip?

jujujuli

Just got the news. I was just walking out the door. I flew in to Seattle and now feeling devastated. Going to have to buy new plane tickets, but if the new date conflicts with when I take my trip out of the country, I won't see it at all. Trying to stay positive. Hope she gets better before San Jose when my other date happens. :noparty:

Archived