💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 8th Seattle, WA

famous

Featured Posts

Guys I'm going! I'm bringing my cousin along and we're in GA, can't wait! What time should we get down there by any ideas?

JRF

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

We would love to meet up with some people for pre-gaming etc.... we're heading up to seattle on the 26th so yeah :D 

MegaMiles, on 03 Dec 2013 - 16:50, said:

Waiting for another Portland betrayal. Last time I got Tacoma tickets, then she announced a Portland show. :giveup:

OMG that **** was so annoying D: We splurged and went to both though haha

Tempest

We would love to meet up with some people for pre-gaming etc.... we're heading up to seattle on the 26th so yeah :D

MegaMiles, on 03 Dec 2013 - 16:50, said:

OMG that **** was so annoying D: We splurged and went to both though haha

Gosh I remember that too.

The struggle is real.

I remember being so conflicted that I couldn't go to the Tacoma show that I sulked until the Portland show was announced

BadKidMonster

Who else is going?

I AM GOING MAY 28

I am going by myself again. I would like to know if anyone can maybe meet me somewhere or pick me up and car pool to the arena. I will pay for gas / fundings. thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I agree we should all meet up and then we can group up in line! :)

Anyone have any costume ideas?

JRF

Tempest

Yes I agree we should all meet up and then we can group up in line! :)

Anyone have any costume ideas?

I already have my jacket made :)

Judas themed, lots of studs, a red cross on the back along with my name in bold red letters.

Pretty sure im gonna wear a graphic shirt that is a portrait, underneath.

I guess we will see!

• 2 weeks later...
EnigmaGypsyBoy

I'm from Buffalo, NY and I won a contest to see the Seattle artrave, I can't wait. They haven't given me ticket info yet though :/

KyleBTW96

I'm PLANNING on going (there are still 8 tickets that i'm eyeing lol) but I need to find someone who will go with me and buy their own ticket. 

I also wish their was a Portland or Tacoma show! So much closer and I hate city driving...... the **** i do for Gaga

• 2 weeks later...
Eurquin

Does anyone have tips for holding their pee in in afraid I'll be stuck in the ga area and won't be able to go and lose my spot if I do :(

JRF

mcgahab

Not me :cry:

OMG DanceintheDark do you live in WA too?! I love your work!

drinkmytears

Anyone else doing Lana on the 27th, and gaga on the 28th?

Yes! 

stnikolaos

I'm not ready for the next few weeks  :blehga: Sky on the 17th, Iggy the 22nd, Lana the 27th, and Gaga the 28th/30th. 

stnikolaos

Does anyone have tips for holding their pee in in afraid I'll be stuck in the ga area and won't be able to go and lose my spot if I do :(

Honestly, you'll end up dehydrating yourself through sweating/singing/screaming, so going to the bathroom won't be an issue until after the show  :fan:

DrewStevens

May is going to be the best month of my life. I'm attending to four concerts (Iggy Azalea, Christina Perri, Lana Del Rey and Gaga) and Life In Color.  :excited2:

Archived