Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: August 8th Seattle, WA

famous

Featured Posts

Yeah, ticketmaster messed up!

I was in a panic trying to find how to get them!!

Didn't help there was a countdown clock. "Tickets are held for 0:17" I was like 17 seconds left!!!!! But I figured better get this than pay 200 for regular from re-sale site.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't help there was a countdown clock. "Tickets are held for 0:17" I was like 17 seconds left!!!!! But I figured better get this than pay 200 for regular from re-sale site.

That clock was my enemy :noparty:

I almost bought the package too until someone told me the GA were available on the mobile site

Come on! There must be more Seattle Monsters going!

Waiting for another Portland betrayal. Last time I got Tacoma tickets, then she announced a Portland show.

I know!!!! I want a portland show!

That clock was my enemy :noparty:

I almost bought the package too until someone told me the GA were available on the mobile site

I'm going! It'll be my first gaga concert. I'm so excited I can't handle it  :excited2:

IM GOING SEATTLE BITCHES

I'm going. This will by my 6th time I've seen her in Seattle..:D

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

JustJustan

My friend Bobbi (from my hometown in Utah) is coming up to go with me, and he's getting tix for GA on Friday. I live in Lower Queen Anne here in Seattle, so I'm in walking distance to Key Arena! We should all meet up before getting in line the day of. Maybe coffee at Uptown Coffee on Queen Anne Ave. N?

• 3 weeks later...

I just got my ticket ahhh!

Once we get closer to the date lets all plan on waiting in line together and meeting up.

Is anyone else going to be waiting at the crack of dawn?

• 3 weeks later...

Are the tickets really 175 for GA? That is outrageous. I paid barely 75 last time for GA at The BTW Ball. Why are these tickets so pricey for GA :flop:

Just your above average old lady who loves Target and Sushi.

drinkmytears

Are the tickets really 175 for GA? That is outrageous. I paid barely 75 last time for GA at The BTW Ball. Why are these tickets so pricey for GA :flop:

GA Soldout

Tickets were like $90 and LMZ was $230

• 2 weeks later...

GA Soldout

Tickets were like $90 and LMZ was $230

I'm so mad I couldn't get GA for this show. I'm waiting till it comes closer to the date to see if they release some more :shrug: . I'm NOT driving up from Portland if I can't get GA....just no.

drinkmytears

I'm so mad I couldn't get GA for this show. I'm waiting till it comes closer to the date to see if they release some more :shrug: . I'm NOT driving up from Portland if I can't get GA....just no.

There's some on resale but so expensive! I'll let you know if I find any! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived