• Allison M

• Katie

• Travis

• Lum

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.Β 

Β 

Β 

Pray for me, I'm gonna try after work and everything will probably be sold out :ohno: Stupid work starting at 11 my time, 10 your time!

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Guys I'm so scared!!! What if they sell out next week?!

Β 

They won't sell out just from presale, I promise! Only a certain number of tickets are allowed to be sold during each of the different presales, leaving many to be sold on the public sale date. :hug:

I'm so excited, guys! Minnesota is the best :legend:

Β 

Milwaukee is also going to be announced + put on presale at the same time, too. My poor bank account.. :rip:

I still haven't decided whether to get LMZ or ARTPOP Zone :rip: it'll probably be an emotion based decision and I'll regret it either way.Β 

Β 

I'm skipping school just to buy them :ohno:Β 

Monster2015

They won't sell out just from presale, I promise! Only a certain number of tickets are allowed to be sold during each of the different presales, leaving many to be sold on the public sale date. :hug:

Thanks! I can now rest safety without panic :runhug:

Edited by Monster2014

I still haven't decided whether to get LMZ or ARTPOP Zone :rip: it'll probably be an emotion based decision and I'll regret it either way.Β 

Β 

I'm skipping school just to buy them :ohno:

Β 

How does the LMZ work for this tour? Similar to TMB? If this was a Winter tour I would so be going for LMZ, but since it's Summer & everyone from GGD will be there GA seems perfectly fine.

How does the LMZ work for this tour? Similar to TMB? If this was a Winter tour I would so be going for LMZ, but since it's Summer & everyone from GGD will be there GA seems perfectly fine.

Β 

Yeah since there's just one big pit it's the same thing. I'm not really sure how it's going to work out. You'd think you could sneak near the front while people shift to one side, but at the BTWB I and many others kept our front row spots in the Monster Pit while others went to the end of the catwalk when she was down there, so I doubt many people will be leaving their front row spots. I'd really hate to not be front row so it's worth it to me.Β 

ChicaSkas

What should I say?! "Hi, my name is monster2014 and I'm the guy on gagadaily who said he knew you" lol :rip:

YES YOU SHOULD SAY THAT
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

No work thanks to the snow, I'm in the hunt! :party:

Β 

Good luck yall!

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.