Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 18 Cleveland, OH

famous

Featured Posts

lil monster

Yeah you have to do that every time. Our sports teams are terrible, so it's a nice, constant reminder.

The Q does Flash Seats because "too many people complained that their tickets were getting lost in the mail". Would it be too hard to charge the $5 for tracked shipping? Apparently.

PS: Am I the only one that got will-call tickets?

I agree with you. I think you should be able to have a choice on how you want to buy tickets, but I have purchased flash seats for many shows and had no problem with it.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah you have to do that  every time. Our sports teams are terrible, so it's a nice, constant reminder.

AHA! It's a basketball arena right? I remember the floors being wooden and i was generally confused.  

Future Lover

I agree with you. I think you should be able to have a choice on how you want to buy tickets, but I have purchased flash seats for many shows and had no problem with it.

Knowing the Q I'll have to have a Flash Seats account in the future because there won't be any physical tickets. I just like having the tickets in hand and knowing there won't be any problems.

lil monster

Knowing the Q I'll have to have a Flash Seats account in the future because there won't be any physical tickets. I just like having the tickets in hand and knowing there won't be any problems.

I'm the same way. I rather have physical tickets than electronic ones. I always felt that if I didn't have a physical ticket especially from ticketmaster or Livenation I would have trouble getting in. Also I like to keep all my tickets and look back at all the concerts I went to. Like I said you will still get a ticket after they scan your card but it's just a little different than the physical ones.

AHA! It's a basketball arena right? I remember the floors being wooden and i was generally confused.  

Yea it is. Saw the Cali Dreams Tour and MB 2.0 there. Good times. :flutter:

On an unrelated sidenote I better have some damn time to go to Melt Bar& Grilled.

Or I will weep.

On an unrelated sidenote I better have some damn time to go to Melt Bar& Grilled.

Or I will weep.

OOH what is that? We are coming from St Louis, and I know we are going to Cedar Point that weekend too.

OOH what is that? We are coming from St Louis, and I know we are going to Cedar Point that weekend too.

It's way closer than Cedar point, it's just a place where they serve the most glorious delicious grilled cheese sandwiches >:D

Future Lover

It's way closer than Cedar point, it's just a place where they serve the most glorious delicious grilled cheese sandwiches >:D

I've lived in the Cleveland my whole life and I've never even heard of that place  :toofunny:

One of my favorite restaurants downtown is Shooters Westbank because it has a cool view of the lake. I don't really remember how good the food was (lol), just that it had an amazing view of the sunset on the lake.

How far is Cedar Point from Cleveland?  I might look that place up. :)

Future Lover

How far is Cedar Point from Cleveland?  I might look that place up. :)

It's about an hour and five minutes away. If you like rollercoasters and amusement parks you won't regret going. 

Yes I am definitely wanting to ride Top thrill Dragster and Millennium Force.

I am thinking of getting a Hyatt hotel that is about 9 miles away from the venue. we have 3 people going and there is two beds and a fold out bed/couch so sounds perfect. its lke 110 a night or something

lil monster

There is a Melt Bar and Grille where I live. It's about 20-25 minutes east of Cleveland in Mentor Ohio. I've ate there a few times and it's delicious! They have more than just grilled cheese sandwiches, they have different burgers and all the fries you can eat. We also have other restaurants as well.

Okay so I bought two LMZ tickets (one for my friend and I), and they are Flash Seats. My question is since the tickets are non-transferable, will he just go along side me when we enter? Two tickets = us two.

Also, I read somewhere on the site that the person who's name is on the tickets must be present at the time of entry. I used my parents card to buy the tickets, so does this mean my parent must be present when I go to enter with my friend? That's so stupid.

They are making this way more confusing that it should be. :sweat:

Hope to see y'all there!

Archived