💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 18 Cleveland, OH

famous

Featured Posts

I still don't get how flash seats work. :ohno: Like do they swipe your phone or your credit card or what? Would appreciate advice if anyone knows. :sweat: Anyway, glad to finally have my ticket.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
melodichard

I still don't get how flash seats work. :ohno: Like do they swipe your phone or your credit card or what? Would appreciate advice if anyone knows. :sweat: Anyway, glad to finally have my ticket.

You just bring the card you bought the tickets with and they swipe it at the door. You could possibly use the app, but I would have the card in case  :sweat:

You just bring the card you bought the tickets with and they swipe it at the door. You could possibly use the app, but I would have the card in case :sweat:

Okay, so they can just swipe your card or phone and either will work. It's not like a special line or anything. :flop: Thanks a lot for your help. :) I'll definitely be bringing my card just in case, lol.

Me and two others coming from Dayton OH area! Can't wait! 

We're all Stronger Together!

101 days u guise 

Future Lover

Update for those who purchased LMZ. I called today and they are going to physically mail my ticket tomorrow. 

If I were to purchase a LMZ ticket now I could get it "Standard Mail". The box office attendant agreed with me so they're mailing it tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
Future Lover

Three months guys!!!!! Just thinking about this concert makes me so excited. I don't even want to know how I'll feel on May 19th  :cry:

Update for those who purchased LMZ. I called today and they are going to physically mail my ticket tomorrow. 

If I were to purchase a LMZ ticket now I could get it "Standard Mail". The box office attendant agreed with me so they're mailing it tomorrow.

wait, we can physically get our tickets now? and how do we check into LMZ? I guess there will be a VIP table you show your ID at? I just want a physical ticket. I collect all of mine.

Future Lover

wait, we can physically get our tickets now? and how do we check into LMZ? I guess there will be a VIP table you show your ID at? I just want a physical ticket. I collect all of mine.

I haven't gotten my ticket yet (even though the box office "mailed" it), so I'm gonna have to call tomorrow to see if they really mailed it or not. Even if they don't mail it I'll still have to pick it up at will call. 

IDK how LMZ is gonna work. I didn't do it last time so I don't have anything to base it off of. We're supposed to get an email a week before the show telling us what to do, so until May 11th IDK.

I haven't gotten my ticket yet (even though the box office "mailed" it), so I'm gonna have to call tomorrow to see if they really mailed it or not. Even if they don't mail it I'll still have to pick it up at will call. 

IDK how LMZ is gonna work. I didn't do it last time so I don't have anything to base it off of. We're supposed to get an email a week before the show telling us what to do, so until May 11th IDK.

wait. so is this a paperless concert or not? I just want a real ticket lol

Future Lover

wait. so is this a paperless concert or not? I just want a real ticket lol

I think if you annoy them enough you can get a physical ticket. I went to a Drug Mart and printed physical tickets for another concert, so it's not like those are non-existent.

A paperless concert is going to be SO annoying if everyone has Flash Seats or will call. I miss the good ol' days where they could just scan a ticket and you're good.

(It's also SUPER annoying that the Q is one of the only arenas that doesn't operate through Ticketmaster. Every other show has physical tickets)

I think if you annoy them enough you can get a physical ticket. I went to a Drug Mart and printed physical tickets for another concert, so it's not like those are non-existent.

A paperless concert is going to be SO annoying if everyone has Flash Seats or will call. I miss the good ol' days where they could just scan a ticket and you're good.

(It's also SUPER annoying that the Q is one of the only arenas that doesn't operate through Ticketmaster. Every other show has physical tickets)

I hate that they don't use ticketmaster. They are making it harder for the fans.

Yeah that website was odd as hell. Anyone else have to put the "logos" into the arena picture? I was like... IM CANADIAN IDK WTF YOUR SPORTS TEAMS ARE. 

lil monster

To those that ordered flash seats you will not get a physical ticket in the mail.

Flash Seats are electronic tickets that go to your Flash Seats account. When they swipe your card they have this machine that prints out your ticket. The ticket is smaller than the regular ones but in my opinion I think they are nicer. It has a picture of the Q and it still says the name of artist etc. jus t like a normal ticket. So you will still have a ticket to keep. I think he Q is doing just flash seats because probably too many people complaining that they are getting their tix late.

Future Lover

Yeah that website was odd as hell. Anyone else have to put the "logos" into the arena picture? I was like... IM CANADIAN IDK WTF YOUR SPORTS TEAMS ARE. 

Yeah you have to do that  every time. Our sports teams are terrible, so it's a nice, constant reminder.

To those that ordered flash seats you will not get a physical ticket in the mail.

Flash Seats are electronic tickets that go to your Flash Seats account. When they swipe your card they have this machine that prints out your ticket. The ticket is smaller than the regular ones but in my opinion I think they are nicer. It has a picture of the Q and it still says the name of artist etc. jus t like a normal ticket. So you will still have a ticket to keep. I think he Q is doing just flash seats because probably too many people complaining that they are getting their tix late.

The Q does Flash Seats because "too many people complained that their tickets were getting lost in the mail". Would it be too hard to charge the $5 for tracked shipping? Apparently.

PS: Am I the only one that got will-call tickets?

Archived