Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 18 Cleveland, OH

famous

Featured Posts

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MeryJaneHolland

She's finally back :party: I was going to drive to Detroit last year until she broke 3 days prior...

For the Monster Ball I got seated tix, but I think I want GA this time and since I live downtown I really want to get there as early as possible to get in the pit/maybe front row. Does anyone who went last time remember how early people started camping out for front row?

I had seated tickets for the Monster Ball too because I had a friend come with me that wouldn't pay a lot for tickets.  And I dont remember, I plan on just kinda watching the area to see when other people start lining up

Paper Planes

GOT MY TICKETS :excited2:

I've got seated tickets in C109. I didn't want to waste time waiting for the pit.

delete it fat

Are anyone elses tickets flashtickets or something? I don't understand what they are. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Are anyone elses tickets flashtickets or something? I don't understand what they are. 

Apparently, I got that. I was so rushed that didn't look through the options well. It says that within 24 hours we'll get e-mail with flash seats or something

Apparently, I got that. I was so rushed that didn't look through the options well. It says that within 24 hours we'll get e-mail with flash seats or something

I called them. They said for that arena it's the only option. Basically we get a confirmation e-mail and then on the 18th of December of get the tickets in our flashseats account. When you purchased the ticket you also made an account. When we get to the arena they will swipe whatever you choose. In your account you can either choose credit card or your license. 

We're all Stronger Together!

I managed to buy one GA ticket, but was going to buy 2, for my friend :noparty:

I hope she will get a GA ticket too... if not, we both will be alone

I thought it was easy to get GA for this show.  I pulled a GA right away but then a snarl on the site meant I lost it.  I just went right back in and got another one!

I thought it was easy to get GA for this show.  I pulled a GA right away but then a snarl on the site meant I lost it.  I just went right back in and got another one!

How? I don't see any GA floor tickets available on the qarena website, only levels P1-P3.  Floor tickets were gone in 20 minutes...

Please!!! Where can I get another GA ticket? :smh:

How? I don't see any GA floor tickets available on the qarena website, only levels P1-P3.  Floor tickets were gone in 20 minutes...

Please!!! Where can I get another GA ticket? :smh:

I'm not saying you can get them NOW.  I'm saying that this AM, it was easy when I tried at 10AM.

Maybe they were gone in 20 minutes, but that was an eternity compared to the other shows where they were gone instantly!

HeAteMyHeart

I really wanted a GA.... Gah. Hopefully they will post more for the actual public sale. Hoping to round out Chicago and Milwaukee with Cleveland.

Trying to go to this once as well. I missed the pre-sale for this because i was getting tickets for Pittsburgh hopefully i can get a GA when they go on sale again.

MeryJaneHolland

Trying to go to this once as well. I missed the pre-sale for this because i was getting tickets for Pittsburgh hopefully i can get a GA when they go on sale again.

I might do the reverse and get the Pittsburgh then since I already bought one for Cleveland during the presale hah

melodichard

I'm not saying you can get them NOW.  I'm saying that this AM, it was easy when I tried at 10AM.

Maybe they were gone in 20 minutes, but that was an eternity compared to the other shows where they were gone instantly!

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to buy tickets and how long it took for the GA Floors to sellout 

Archived