💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 18 Cleveland, OH

famous

Featured Posts

zherman

Are you guys gonna be super sweet and come and hug me and become the best of friends and take pics with me?!?!? DONT LIE.

Of course, Nicky!

If anyone is looking for a place to stay, we have some extra space in our room across from the arena at the Residence Inn. $30 per person whether you stay 1 or 2 nights!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fabulousjoshie05

I moved to Cincinnati in March of 2013. I had tickets to the Atlanta Born this Wall ball and she didn't make it to that show. My boyfriend and a friend I've made while living here are driving to Cedar Point that Friday and hanging out then checking into the hotel later that day. We also plan to go see the Rock N Roll hall of fame at some point. We are leaving Monday. 

Any other recommendations would be appreciated. 

I'm so excited! 

DiscoGangsta

I moved to Cincinnati in March of 2013. I had tickets to the Atlanta Born this Wall ball and she didn't make it to that show. My boyfriend and a friend I've made while living here are driving to Cedar Point that Friday and hanging out then checking into the hotel later that day. We also plan to go see the Rock N Roll hall of fame at some point. We are leaving Monday. 

Any other recommendations would be appreciated. 

I'm so excited! 

Check out the new chandelier and signage in Playhouse Square - they're super, super cool  :staymad:

Also if you're looking for good places to eat try E. 4th street or the Warehouse District - definitely Warehouse for bars as well.

And if you have any extra time, or while you're at the Rock Hall, check out the pier and the lakefront. Hopefully the weather will be nice. I always take picnics down there and it is PERFECT, especially if you wanna stay cheap. 

EthanPamyu

9 days!!! 

SexDreams

Are you guys gonna be super sweet and come and hug me and become the best of friends and take pics with me?!?!? DONT LIE.

lady_gaga_gif_by_agustinmonster28-d5rds7

I willllll! :)

Does anyone want to hang out the night before and go to her hotel around 2:00 when she should arrive from Detroit?

Future Lover

Does anyone want to hang out the night before and go to her hotel around 2:00 when she should arrive from Detroit?

I tried PMing you about your hotel but I can't. How do you know what hotel she's staying at? 

SexDreams

Guys!!! Check out my instagram jonxcx so you can recognize me, I'd love to meet everyone!!! :)

I tried PMing you about your hotel but I can't. How do you know what hotel she's staying at?

Hey Future,

Tweet me @zherman or add me on Facebook: facebook.com/zherman. As for hotel, I know where she stayed last time, I think there is only one really nice hotel in Cleveland.

yellowgoose

I got my ticket for GA on Thursday :omgexcited: 

But all my friends don't like Gaga so I have to go alone  :cry: 

Im going alone too! Maybe we should meet! 

yellowgoose

Of course, Nicky!

If anyone is looking for a place to stay, we have some extra space in our room across from the arena at the Residence Inn. $30 per person whether you stay 1 or 2 nights

Future Lover

I literally have nothing about my outfit planned :(

I found a PERFECT shirt to wear but it wouldn't get here in time.

ViGaga

we are sooo ****ing close guys! on the day of the show im gona post my pic so if you see me come say hi and lets get a picture together!

Little Monster in Buffalo

WarholsMonster

I literally have nothing about my outfit planned :(

I found a PERFECT shirt to wear but it wouldn't get here in time.

My exact problem  :messga:

Archived