💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 5th Show: May 12, Washington DC

famous

Featured Posts

I'm so excited, I managed to 2 GA tickets even after losing a GA b/c time ran out. This will be my first time seeing her in concert.

P.S. On petga's FB more possible dates were posted and may 16 is suppose to be a 2nd Verizon center date. I don't know how reliable this is but I guess we'll wait and see.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so excited, I managed to 2 GA tickets even after losing a GA b/c time ran out. This will be my first time seeing her in concert.

P.S. On petga's FB more possible dates were posted and may 16 is suppose to be a 2nd Verizon center date. I don't know how reliable this is but I guess we'll wait and see.

Awesome! I managed to get two ga tickets after non stop refreshing this is gonna be my first concert ever and I'm taking my bf with me wooo

You got tickets???! Were they floor I hope you did

Yeah, StubHub'd them. $157.10 laterrrr lol (post-service and shipping fees)

Yeah, StubHub'd them. $157.10 laterrrr lol (post-service and shipping fees)

Woot woot! Well probably see each other then lol can't wAit lol never been to a concert and never seen gaga live

Seat map

Sanstitre_zps94f951a2.png

So that gap between the two catwalks... Is Gaga gonna like leap over fans or something to get to the B Stage?

ACTIVING:VOLANTIS

So my mother tried to get me tickets but ended up getting section 202 tickets. Bless her heart. I'll be StubHubbing, I guess! Also, I can't imagine the madness that will be the rush to get to the front of the stage. 

clarkmonstr

do you guys think there will be another d.c. date added? I don't know if I want to wait for another show, or get tix today... it's kind of a snag that it's on a thursday

So if you look at the Ticketmaster page for this show, the Verizon Center doesn't have the same stage layout as the other ones...idk what that means...

do you guys think there will be another d.c. date added? I don't know if I want to wait for another show, or get tix today... it's kind of a snag that it's on a thursday

May 16 according to PetGa's facebook lol

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

So if you look at the Ticketmaster page for this show, the Verizon Center doesn't have the same stage layout as the other ones...idk what that means...

It's been updated now, it looks like the others

Archived