💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 13 New York, NY

famous

Featured Posts

I got tickets!!!! I waited out and got them!!!

Question: Is WEST2 GA Standing the same as regular GA?

I'd assume so. I got LMZ and that was the same section on my tickets.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Dallas

It was also the same rice as floor seating, but when I put floor seating it said "Sorry, no matches. Try these"

That's weird, but at least I got GA! :party:

Thank you :) :hug:

PS Keep refreshing y'all! That's what I did and eventually the $90 GA tickets showed up!

hpmcmill

I got ARTPOP zone and now I will create an action plan for 2014 to save all that money back lmao. I should make these crazy decisions when I'm young- but no more. This is the last big thing. 

LiseDilling

I think so too. I also got a LMZ West2 ticket…I guess they'll make two queues (one for GA and one for LMZ) for the same entry

It was also the same rice as floor seating, but when I put floor seating it said "Sorry, no matches. Try these"

That's weird, but at least I got GA! :party:

Thank you :) :hug:

PS Keep refreshing y'all! That's what I did and eventually the $90 GA tickets showed up!

Congrats!

Did you try "Floor seating" ?? 

Cameron Dallas

Congrats!

Did you try "Floor seating" ?? 

Yes! But then it said "No matches, try these" and they offered GA standing tickets? Even though that's exactly what I was searching for lol

Yes! But then it said "No matches, try these" and they offered GA standing tickets? Even though that's exactly what I was searching for lol

So they're not even offering GA tickets right off the bat? You have to get offered them after you try? 

So confusing! Hoping more dates go on sale...

Cameron Dallas

So they're not even offering GA tickets right off the bat? You have to get offered them after you try? 

So confusing! Hoping more dates go on sale...

These things are always a mess tbh. I'm just glad I got my tickets somehow :)

GypsyPrincess26

such a mess…I couldn't get tickets so I wound up getting seats for Ft. Laud….I have floor tickets for rose land so I guess that will do :))

After a couple of times refreshing I managed to get a LMZ ticket. So glad because I'm coming from the UK and now with early entry I don't have to waste a day in NYC stuck in a queue.

GA is always tough at MSG - especially with only one show.  I was gonna go LMZ for both 2013 shows but I'll probably pass on MSG 2014 unless I can pull up "regular price" GA.  I'm already paying for 2 or 3 other LMZ tickets - this is getting expensive!

Archived