💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ArtRAVE 7th Show: May 15th, Philadelphia, PA

famous

Featured Posts

Prismatic

Hey guys, I have a question, I don't have a credit card so my mom's getting me the LMZ (I'm paying her back), but in the discrption box it said "NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. The original purchaser and all members of the party must be in attendance at the time of check-in and enter the venue together. A valid ID is required." so does it matter who's know is on the ticket?

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I have a question, I don't have a credit card so my mom's getting me the LMZ (I'm paying her back), but in the discrption box it said "NO NAME CHANGES will be permitted. The original purchaser and all members of the party must be in attendance at the time of check-in and enter the venue together. A valid ID is required." so does it matter who's know is on the ticket?

It means your mom must be there with you before the concert and she has to show her ID to get the whristband that will get you into the arena! Trust me. It was the same last tour.

speedbliss

I've bought and sold LMZ tickets off of ebay and stubhub and no your mom doesnt need to be there. I've never been refused entry and my buyers haven't had problems getting in. If they say something weird about it, they always get the line organizer which is usually someone off of Gagas team and that person approves letting you in.

Are you sure?

Cause last year with the Government Hookers ticket I had to show my ID and it had to match. I don't remember thought if it mattered because of the credit card.

You should def. call ticketmaster and ask!

She'll probably add a Sunday show, Philly is too popular for one night

No way - she's not playing four straight nights, which is what she'd have to do if she added 5/11...

No way - she's not playing four straight nights, which is what she'd have to do if she added 5/11...

Yeah I realized. I still think she'll add anothe date though. Maybe somewhere around the Atlantic City date bcuz thats where everybody is saying they'll add a second MSG date.

Yeah I realized. I still think she'll add anothe date though. Maybe somewhere around the Atlantic City date bcuz thats where everybody is saying they'll add a second MSG date.

That makes a lot more sense - all sorts of days available San Jose and Milwaukee for more shows...

if she adds another philly date I might try to go to that one too 

already going to this one and AC but after what happened with the btwb I have to take any chance that I can get to see her

ohsnapitszach

This is what you have to do. I had to do this for Britney in 2011. Call Wells Fargo center, tell then your order number and say your mom bought it for you, and that you need the order in your name. They will do it

what's everyone planning on wearing / getting there / trying to stand in GA / who are you going with

I'm just so excited and what to share my excitement with everyone lol

Govt Hooker

I plan on camping. I got the LMZ package butt if the stage is like the BTWB where the "early access to GA" is outside the "pit" then ill forfit the early entry for front row! Im going to wear sparkly platforms, long long white dreads, those kalidascope sunglasses gaga always wears (yes the exact ones) and a uv light up outfit plus light up paint and all sorts of crap! OMG im so excited!

I really need help! I went to buy tickets and it said cannoy secure seats in this price level? Does that mean that Philly GA tickets are sold out?

Govt Hooker

I think so, right when they went on sale at 10am on Monday the 9th, I tried to get them and it said the same thing. That's why I got the Little Monster Zone package, because it comes with a GA floor ticket :). Try Stubhub! Or livenation?

def look into stubhub I have bought tickets from there so many times and usually don't have to pay much more then face value 

Archived