• Created
  • Last Reply
Lana Winters

Apparently someone got picked to go backstage. She's on my Facebook. :excited:

IM GOING BACKSTAGE TO MEET LADY GAGA I GOT PICKED

Psychedelic

The RAVE outfit has changed a bit!

10277888_10152059984536080_2176301477898

Edit: She just removed the skirt, probably didn't have time to put it on during the on-stage change!  :shrug:

Lana Winters

The RAVE outfit has changed a bit!

10277888_10152059984536080_2176301477898

Edit: She just removed the skirt, probably didn't have time to put it on during the on-stage change!  :shrug:

It looks strange to me without the skirt. I hope you're right and she just didn't have time to change.

Pierre

I was there, she wore it for Bad Romance and tore it off for Applause/Swine

How was the concert? :flutter: :popcorn:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

How was the concert? :flutter: :popcorn:

F***'n amazing  :legend: Especially cuz we never got to see the BTWB  :( Swine was like a holy experience lol

Edit: and this pic doesn't do it justice, you can't see her neon green panties haha

Edit edit: and let me just say people are waaaay too hard on MJH live. The part where she has 3 chairs on her is kinda awkward but the rest of the chair choreo was pretty cool! And in general Gagz was dancing AND singing fantasically  :worship:

Brian Newman

Oh my god guys. I was there tonight and it was an AMAZING experience. She was on fire!! I just got home finally and I'm wiped, but I'll post an update in the morning with some pictures I took.

GaGa and I did the beginning choreography of G.U.Y. together because she was right in front of me and LOVED that I was doing it with her. I loved every second of it! I cannot wait for the Boston show now!

Creyk

Oh my god guys. I was there tonight and it was an AMAZING experience. She was on fire!! I just got home finally and I'm wiped, but I'll post an update in the morning with some pictures I took.

GaGa and I did the beginning choreography of G.U.Y. together because she was right in front of me and LOVED that I was doing it with her. I loved every second of it! I cannot wait for the Boston show now!

Happy you had fun! ^^

Was Donatella super amazing this show too?

I am seriously impressed with the coreography of that song.

The guy who went backstage last night had a sign that said "my ARTPOP could mean: take us backstage"

GagaMyBlood95

I'm so glad everyone had a great time like always, and the reviews are great in most of the cases :applause:

Archived