Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: May 04 Ft. Lauderdale, FL

famous

Featured Posts

Speechless94

I'm contemplating doing this show too.. Anyone on here know any cheap hotels not too far from the venue??

Thanks in advance =)

Here's a link! I live like 5 minutes from the venue to let me know if you have any other questions 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going! 1st artRAVE! I was so excited to see her back in March in St Pete, but it didn't happen. :/ I hope all goes well this time, around! So excited! :D

Speechless94

Does anyone think that tickets are going to sell out before next week?

Well aren't there a specific amount of presale that they allot so im guessing the rest of the GA will still be up by friday 

GypsyPrincess26

I am going…seats at section 105. 

Kinda disappointed because i really wanted floor tickets but I have standing tickets for rose land so I guess thats good! :)

blubrryxkisses

Got my LMZ tickets this morning! I am so happy to be going with my fiancé this time around (the last time he came with me was Miami NYE Convention Center show for MB 1.0 and I was really broke at the time so we had seats that were far back). I took my best friend with me to the MB 2.0 and we had front row floor lol and of course, the Sunrise (and Miami) BTWB shows were canceled so he didn't get to go then either. Returning my tent and cell phone solar charger that I bought for camping for those shows was painful haha.

This time around, I will get to dance around and have an amazing time with my love. I am so excited!!!

AmberARTPOP

I got a GA ticket! I really wanted LMZ, but they sold out before I was able to get one. Hopefully if I camp, I'll still be able to get front row with GA.

Intoxicated6

I managed to get LMZ. so happy :) ..I'm really surprised she is only doing 1 date for fl. Maybe may 5 she will add Orlando or Miami.

broadwaybrian318

I got my LMZ ticket for the show.  We were able to get 2 LMZ tickets and 3 GA this morning.  For once a presale worked well for me!!!

I managed to get LMZ. so happy :) ..I'm really surprised she is only doing 1 date for fl. Maybe may 5 she will add Orlando or Miami.

I doubt it.  It looks like there is a least one day in between each tour date.  They probably dont want to over work her cause of the recent injury. And its the first show of the tour im sure they want a day in between just to tweek any issues

Archived