đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II - Lyrics and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

I'm realllllllly rooting for Act II. I've wanted it every since the idea of it arose. I just want Justice for TEA and Temple and all those songs. 

~~
I know it's not Act II related but I've seen this picture all over Twitter and some people are like "Gaga is making videos for all ARTPOP songs and preparing for Act II~! Heres a MJH vid still!" I dont trust it :toofunny:

Bf5rbPgCUAAeteq.jpg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyM

I'm realllllllly rooting for Act II. I've wanted it every since the idea of it arose. I just want Justice for TEA and Temple and all those songs. 

~~

I know it's not Act II related but I've seen this picture all over Twitter and some people are like "Gaga is making videos for all ARTPOP songs and preparing for Act II~! Heres a MJH vid still!" I dont trust it :toofunny:

Bf5rbPgCUAAeteq.jpg

Looks like Alice Glass from Crystal Castles to me!

Looks like Alice Glass from Crystal Castles to me!

Ya I was thinking that! My friend is a giant Alice Glass fan and I was like " :huh: that looks a lot like her"

HermioneGranger

Do you guys think that ACT 2 will be released July 21st and September 23rd, when she has time off?

~~

Bf5rbPgCUAAeteq.jpg

Whilst that does look very cool - I don't believe it. 

Suddenly deciding to shoot videos for every track in order to save the sinking-ARTPOP-ship feels a bit... eh to me. I'd love a video for every track, but a strong single with ONE video would be enough.

Whilst that does look very cool - I don't believe it. 

Suddenly deciding to shoot videos for every track in order to save the sinking-ARTPOP-ship feels a bit... eh to me. I'd love a video for every track, but a strong single with ONE video would be enough.

I've always wanted a video for every track and I still do so I'd be all here for it. But hey, that's just my opinion

AuraOfTyler

ARTPOP: Act II

1. PillPopper

2. Tea

3. Kimono

4. Flu 

5. Onion Girl

6. Red Flame

7. Natalia KILLS

8. Xerxes

9. Technicolour

10. Tinnitus

11. $2 Tranny

12. Brooklyn Nights

13. In Like With You

14. Temple

15. Ratchet

Singles:

1. Temple

2. Xerxes

3. PillPopper

4. Tinnitus

5. Onion Girl

6. Brooklyn Nights

CakeLikeLG

ARTPOP: Act II

1. PillPopper

2. Tea

3. Kimono

4. Flu

5. Onion Girl

6. Red Flame

7. Natalia KILLS

8. Xerxes

9. Technicolour

10. Tinnitus

11. $2 Tranny

12. Brooklyn Nights

13. In Like With You

14. Temple

15. Ratchet

Singles:

1. Temple

2. Xerxes

3. PillPopper

4. Tinnitus

5. Onion Girl

6. Brooklyn Nights

Natalia Kills? a song named after the singer? lol mirrors was a decent hit in my country tho

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Little7Monster

It's fun to speculate, but in all honesty those are just names that mean nothing. Some aren't confirmed, they are educated guesses based on tweets and pictures. This kind of talk builds hype that ends up making people disappointed with the results. It's natural to expect things/want certain things, but a track list/singles choice for a nonexistent album will hurt that album when it comes out. 

I want TEA as bad as the next person, and we've never heard it, but it was a part of ARTPOP near the beginning, and there is interest there. We know nothing about a lot of these songs, nor do we know if they are named that, or if they even exist. Just enjoy the ride we're on. 

Fun thought: think of your least favorite song on ARTPOP, one that you dislike the most (even if you "love" every one of them--we all ranked them, don't lie). That song was on someone's speculation thread for a top single choice to "slay". 

The only appropriate one of these to do would be to make an "Unreleased Collection" album with demos that leaked, or songs played at concerts that never came to fruition. That is realistic and sparks conversation. 

Prettiestboy

You guys who say ARTPOP is a mess are gonna regret it this is just the beginning mark my words and please remember for the most part you guys have no knowledge on how to make music so acting like you're a musician when judging the album is ludicrous don't get me wrong k I want her to slay but give her time and stop rushing everything she does like seriously it takes a lot of work to do what she does and the album came out in November it's only Febuary it's about longevity not instant success if you didn't learn from the mess that was the Born This Way era amazing album peeked then died due to poor planning so my point is shut the **** up and let gaga do her thing

BuzzcutSeason

i honestly really want Cake to be released, like i jam to that song, and i'm telling you Cheesecake Factory could play it and there Cheesecake will actually be bought ;)

Ok so the tracks we have are. that aren't just songs that didn't make Act I like Brooklyn Nights, Temple, and TEA, or Cake sadly.

we have

1. Onion Girl Produced by Zedd

2. In Like With You by DJWS

3. another Zedd or Madeon song i forgot.

Possible songs:

Temple

Brookyln Nights

TEA

CAKE (Fingers Crossed)

i honestly really want Cake to be released, like i jam to that song, and i'm telling you Cheesecake Factory could play it and there Cheesecake will actually be bought ;)

Ok so the tracks we have are. that aren't just songs that didn't make Act I like Brooklyn Nights, Temple, and TEA, or Cake sadly.

we have

1. Onion Girl Produced by Zedd

2. In Like With You by DJWS

3. another Zedd or Madeon song i forgot.

Possible songs:

Temple

Brookyln Nights

TEA

CAKE (Fingers Crossed)

Princess Die  :worship:  :cry:

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived