💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP ACT II - Lyrics and Discussion Topic

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

ARTPOPisaChoice

Do you think Act Two will be released on 30 June 2014, since that's the countdown on the ARTPOP app?

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomdsgn

There's not going to be a Lana collab. Lana and Gaga have a history, and Lana isn't interested in the type of music Gaga makes. It's not on either artists radar.

I'm sure Lana will reconsider after the fact somebody else slayed the charts and won a Grammy with an EDM remix of her song  :dies:

listening to TFM alot recently makes me hope Act II is concise and perfect and ugh... pls gaga

I'm sure Lana will reconsider after the fact somebody else slayed the charts and won a Grammy with an EDM remix of her song  :dies:

That's irrelevant to her art so, no. Making it sound as if she's reliant on that remix to have any sort of success is an odd thing to say, considering she sold millions of albums before that remix even existed  :teehee:

tomdsgn

That's irrelevant to her art so, no.

Summertime Sadness was her "art" which she let somebody else change and release for commercial benefit, don't come at me with the "she's an artist" crap  :pukey:

Better Day

Summertime Sadness was her "art" which she let somebody else change and release for commercial benefit, don't come at me with the "she's an artist" crap  :pukey:

Think - Gaga has released two albums full of remixes and released it for the benefit for money and we hail Gaga as a Artist just Lana released a Summertime Sadness remix as a single. SS is still an amazing song despite a remix being released

Together You And I!

She's been a writer for over a decade. Writing and visuals and music is her art. Your ****ty, go-to "it's not art" attitude is ba--l.

I wonder how Act II will be handled

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I honestly would love Gypsy as the third single and afterwards the ACT 2 lead

This is what I'm hoping for. Even if it's not Gypsy, third single -> Act II

tomdsgn

She's been a writer for over a decade. Writing and visuals and music is her art. Your ****ty, go-to "it's not art" attitude is ba--l.

I didn't say it's not art. She's just obviously willing to comprise her art.

Edit: Both versions of Summertime Sadness are great anyway.

Brooklyn Nights:

Your hangover is the ghost of every dance move you murdered last night 

I always thought it was you, you always thought it was me, we always thought we were it, seemed like a real perfect fit. Those Brooklyn Nights set us free 

I didn't brush my hair, and my eyelashes are falling, but it doens't matter as long as I'm with you tonight in Brooklyn, in Brooklyn!

I was so young when I died, and now Joanne walks inside 

My lips are red, baby I'm set.

Even though you're not alive, you still live inside 

I need you more than you could ever want me 

Speed through the streets, our midnight rush, Paris lights, New York vibes and hushed lullabies. 

Brooklyn Nights:

I always thought it was you, you always thought it was me, we always thought we were it, seemed like a real perfect fit. Those Brooklyn Nights set us free 

I didn't brush my hair, and my eyelashes are falling, but it doens't matter as long as I'm with you tonight in Brooklyn, in Brooklyn!

Speed through the streets, our midnight rush, Paris lights, New York vibes and hushed lullabies.

whAT IS THIS?? :nooo:

Brooklyn Nights:

*Where's this from?

• Admin unpinned this topic
  • Mills locked this topic

Archived