• Version #2: Boujis Club
    • Version #3: Swinefest
    • Version #4: Album

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
halloffame1203

the studio version sucks, the added line "you were in my" completely ruins the song.

Swinefest >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• 7 months later...
TEANUS

iTunes festival rehearsal, the song sounded so mysterious and bigger :legend: Still love it though :)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

FrankGutz

Boujis Club

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Fizzy

I cant access the vides right now. Never heard Boujis Club but i like Swinfest and Album Version! :bunny:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Pain of fame1

What's the difference between the boujis version and the others? I find it the same.

Swinefest definitely for me, dem mysterious synths >>>>

You missed Pre-Album demo which had an extended part after the bridge but I don't think anyone will choose that anyway lmao

gagaohlala

The iTunes Rehearsal's pre-chorus has these very 80's synths in it that make the song so much more ambient, beautiful and peaceful. Can someone recreate those for the studio version? The pre-chorus is so boring in the studio version.

We need someone to do it ! The Rehearsal version is so ambient and s-xy with that 80's vibe...

Anyway guys are you serious ! All the versions before the Album one are slower tempo and make the song s-xier ! The beat during the chorus is sick at the SwineFest ! Someone need to re create it too ! Even if you take out the added lyrics during the chorus in the final version (You were in my) the beat is not the same at all ...

Serisouly the original Sex Dreams was better and original cause it was slow and ''empty lyrics''. Now with the album version it's just an other synth typed song with too much lyrics and a classic tempo...

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

Chic

We need someone to do it !

Anyway guys are you serious ! All the versions before the Album one are slower tempo and make the song s-xier ! The beat during the chorus is sick at the SwineFest ! Someone need to re create it too !

And the Rehearsal version si so ambient and s-xy with that 80's vibe...

Serisouly the original Sex Dreams was better and origibal cause it was slow and ''empty lyrics''. Know with the album version it's just an other synth typed song with too much lyrics and a classic tempo...

YAAAAAAAAAASSS! Agreed on EVERYTHING!

Archived