Hole-y fuck

:lmao:

G.U.Y.

6,631 posts

Weird and not artistic imo

G.U.Y.

6,491 posts

Omg the comments on his blog :lmao:

"Pfft. Being f0cked in the ass doesn't affect your virginity. Just ask Christian girls everywhere!"

G.U.Y.

1,310 posts

I don't think it cheapens LGBTQ intercourse, but, rather makes us question why we do place such a taboo on sex in generally and why we all fear such a natural part of the human experience.

I think it also ties the idea of homosexual and heterosexual sex together by acknowledging the bridge that is the value of virginity. 

I love this. If this student feels comfortable letting people into this event, then I think that we should take this opportunity push the ideas of conventional sexually forward. 

G.U.Y.

5,291 posts

that isn't art, it's called p0rn.

The intention of p0rnography is to arouse sexually.

Is this also p0rnography? :giggle:

NSFW

G.U.Y.

Graphic Artist

877 posts

I don't really agree with this. What makes sex beautiful is that it's private with the person you love. But oh well, it's up to him.

G.U.Y.

1,310 posts

It also questions why take such a potentially beautiful act and cheapen in (the criticism adds that layer)

G.U.Y.

Graphic Artist

877 posts

NSFW

oooh, this is kinda cool 

G.U.Y.

607 posts

You betta ride dat dick.

iQgJLZjIZ4cfJ.gif

haha this is creepy

G.U.Y.

7,471 posts

:lmao:

Mess. :smh:

G.U.Y.

Community Committee

16,813 posts

Eh, I don't like this idea. I kind of see the artistic purpose behind it, but it just seems more like a live **** show than anything else.

Hole-y fuck

You win :rip:

G.U.Y.

7,020 posts

NSFW

IM LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY

OH MY GOD

:lmao: :deadbanana:

G.U.Y.

8,567 posts

NSFW

oh my god :rip: :rip:

G.I.R.L.

Graphic Artist

10,702 posts

WTF__emoticon_by_Suzaku_i_Sei.gif

G.U.Y.

2,958 posts

That's called ****, but he can go on thinking it is an artistic masterpiece if he likes.

G.U.Y.

2,389 posts

:ghostney:

G.U.Y.

11,657 posts

:wtf: 

G.U.Y.

536 posts

I don't think it cheapens LGBTQ intercourse, but, rather makes us question why we do place such a taboo on sex in generally and why we all fear such a natural part of the human experience.

I think it also ties the idea of homosexual and heterosexual sex together by acknowledging the bridge that is the value of virginity. 

I love this. If this student feels comfortable letting people into this event, then I think that we should take this opportunity push the ideas of conventional sexually forward. 

Although it does tie the idea of homosexual and heterosexual sex together in public manner, that is, his exhibition seems totally pseudo intellectual and faux avant garde. 

It would be more interesting, and more of a discussion, if he had no previous sexual experiences, including kissing, and has never seen any sexual things, aside from kissing, and decided to display his primary and full indulgence of his sexuality. You know the idea, of something so innocent losing all their sexual innocence in one event. Seeing how he perceives a nude body and he explores his and his partners own.

And it would be even more interesting if he decided to explore both the female and male body. A threeway.

But again, his idea just seem void of any intentions besides to shock. I would love to hear him explain more, but honestly virginity may have been a big big thing in the past, but in this culture and age it's really not much anymore.

Our younger generations are becoming incredibly comfortable with the idea of sex...so his exhibition would probably only get much controversy from the older generations....

just my thoughts.

However, I applaud him for his bravery. Very beautiful.

G.U.Y.

5,984 posts

WHAT A WEIRDO :toofunny:

G.U.Y.

Community Committee

14,900 posts

Seems like someone just wants an excuse to lose it. :giggle:

I just can't imagine over 50 people going to watch a public devirginization. :lmao:

• Page 2 of 6
  • Last

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Powered by IP Board