First 500,000 ARTPOP physical copies have special cover

• Page 2 of 24
  • Last

543 posts

How do you ensure that you get one of these? Do you think every store will have them?  :excited2: AHHHHHHH

4,970 posts

YASSSSSS

6,977 posts

NEED IT  :eek:

Graphic Artist

11,035 posts

I want one!  :excited2:  :excited2:

1,039 posts

Where would this be? Just walmart/targets? Preorders ?

13,787 posts

will pre orders have it?!

4,795 posts

I'm buying mine from Target that very same day. They better have this version!

3,646 posts

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Music Collector

4,360 posts

im buying like 5

9,398 posts

1,280 posts

SO HOW DO I GET IT

7,340 posts

I mean it shouldnt be a big problem to get one of these. 500k copies :O Thats enough for all of us. Half of the ppl just download albums.

2,275 posts

Forcing us to buy it on iTunes and physical... I see what you're doing  :crossed:

But, I'M HAPPY TO DO IT  :woot:

2,170 posts

I WANT ONE!!!

5,604 posts

They better have this in my flop city :excited2:

272 posts

I WANT ONE! what stores?

1,159 posts

omfg how the hell do you get hold of one of those, is it in stores worldwide or only when buying the album from Gaga's website??  :huh:  :toofunny: 

10,907 posts

HOPEFULLY IT'S WORLDWIDE

3,668 posts

I really hope I am able to get one of these copies!!!

Music Collector

20,394 posts

What?  :excited2:

But I guess these 500,000 is for US only :noparty:

• Page 2 of 24
  • Last
Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Advertise with us Powered by IP Board