💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dragon Age: Inquisition (and other BioWare games: Mass Effect, KOTOR)

Bye

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryhanna

ME3 was great apart from the ending tbh, but ME2 still trumps it.

I got through the Omega 4 relay with only Jack dying. She always dies.

KillerCupcake

ME3 was great apart from the ending tbh, but ME2 still trumps it.

I got through the Omega 4 relay with only Jack dying. She always dies.

That's why you need to do her loyalty mission, make sure you don't assign her to tasks she can't complete during the suicide mission, and upgrade the Normandy!! She never died for me, I would be devastated if she did.  

ryhanna

That's why you need to do her loyalty mission, make sure you don't assign her to tasks she can't complete during the suicide mission, and upgrade the Normandy!! She never died for me, I would be devastated if she did.

I don't think I upgraded the ship enough. I'm pretty sure I read that you have to upgrade the armour specifically to keep her alive, and I upgraded like everything but the armour :rofl:

KillerCupcake

I don't think I upgraded the ship enough. I'm pretty sure I read that you have to upgrade the armour specifically to keep her alive, and I upgraded like everything but the armour :rofl:

Haha then that's why. :laughga:

I always upgrade everything!! Canot bear to lose any crew members, even if I don't like some of them ahah. 

• 2 weeks later...
HausOfMark

OMG i love Mass effect.

i played like a month straight 1,2 and 3 when my fiance bought me the trilogy for my birthday. i loved it

-Mark

OMG, why haven't I got notifications of my own thread when I made sure to follow it. Thank god, I thought it had died.

Have you all watched the dragon age gameplay videos? It looks freaking great :party: next year is gonna be awesome! If something new comes up I'll be sure to put it here.

I'm also very happy there's a number of bioware fans here for all kotor, mass effect, dragon age.... It's so great :party:

The KOTOR series is my favourite EVER.

Always have a blast when playing it.

It's really sad that they scrapped KOTOR 3 to make that dumb MMORPG. Argh.

Mass Effect series is also awesome. I nearly cried at my ending. 

Games make me so much emotional :(

I cried too, and at the mordin and legion scenes too :emo: it's just so beautiful, bioware games make you feel part of the game like nothing else. I thought I was a gamer but I'm really just a bioware stan. I rarely play other games.

I was so looking forward to kotor 3. I remember the first time I played the serious. I was gobsmacked, never had I seen or played something more epic. The morph was a real let down :noparty: I played some of it but it didn't connect.

• 2 months later...
HausOfMark

They just announced that the creators have started to play the first demo of Mass Effect 4. 

Im so excited!

-Mark

KillerCupcake

They just announced that the creators have started to play the first demo of Mass Effect 4.

Im so excited!

Omg I know! :excited: When I first heard I like started freaking out and tears came to my eyes. I love Mass Effect so much and to know that the next one is playable already is unbelievable.

HausOfMark

Omg I know! :excited: When I first heard I like started freaking out and tears came to my eyes. I love Mass Effect so much and to know that the next one is playable already is unbelievable.

I know. My Fiance, she bought me the trilogy game for ps3. and i played all three games for like a month straight.

She was pissed cause i barly spent time with her lmao

-Mark

Yes, they're playing some early alpha build of the next ME I believe, and they have the entire DAI that's playable :excited2:

We still almost have an entire year for DAI and probably more for the next ME :giveup:

KillerCupcake

I know. My Fiance, she bought me the trilogy game for ps3. and i played all three games for like a month straight.

She was pissed cause i barly spent time with her lmao

I don't blame you haha. Mass Effect is AMAZING :legend:

Yes, they're playing some early alpha build of the next ME I believe, and they have the entire DAI that's playable :excited2:

We still almost have an entire year for DAI and probably more for the next ME :giveup:

I don't wanna wait any longer for ME4. :giveup: I'm am DYING. 

I don't blame you haha. Mass Effect is AMAZING :legend:

I don't wanna wait any longer for ME4. :giveup: I'm am DYING.

You have to wait :giveup: we all do :giveup:

We'll be slayed once it's released :whitney:

• 3 weeks later...
KillerCupcake

Omg I can’t read new news about mass effect 4 without going all emotional and nuts. Whenever the first trailer for this new game comes out I’m gonna do a first reaction video. I'm probably going to have a mental breakdown.  :giveup:  

Archived