Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dragon Age: Inquisition (and other BioWare games: Mass Effect, KOTOR)

Bye

Featured Posts

Morrigan   :nooo:

Sounds good,  Im gonna buy it online then :)     

:clap: There're probably some cheap copies around online :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg that's amazing about your dad. BioWare make fun of COD because it's really just another shooter with no story, etc I'm glad he's enjoying it :excited:

I love everything in Mass Effect. There's great shooter action, RPG elements, amazing dialogue, voice acting, exceptional story, the characters feel so real. I mean BioWare are so good at writing stories their fans are obsessed about having (virtual) relationships with them.

I imagine your name is Biotic for a reason :usrs:

I NEED Miranda. Why isn't she bis-xual?! my fiance was with Liara & he says I should just be with her. My dad ALWAYS has Ashley in his party but I don't know if he plans on dating her or not. :flop:

I imagine your name is Biotic for a reason :usrs:

I NEED Miranda. Why isn't she bis-xual?! my fiance was with Liara & he says I should just be with her. My dad ALWAYS has Ashley in his party but I don't know if he plans on dating her or not. 

Yep, I'm Biotic cause I always choose an Adept as my Shepard ;)

On my first ME2 playthrough I romanced Miranda cause she's s-xy (I love Yvonne Strahovski :flutter: ). I like Liara as my best friend although she'd be a great romance, I'm sure. Ashley can be romanced by female Shepard in ME3 but I never save her in Virmire cause I love Kaidan too much :)

YOU CAN?! :deadbanana: Ashley's my biff :flutter: my dad's always like, 'why didn't you tell her to STFU when she was being racist?' & I was like 'I'm nicer than that dad' :deadbanana: Kaidan was weirding me out so I left him on Virmire :flop:

I can't wait to finish ME2 & 3 to talk more in depth with you & the rest of the thread about it. I'm an Infiltrator by the way! :party:

YOU CAN?! :deadbanana: Ashley's my biff :flutter: my dad's always like, 'why didn't you tell her to STFU when she was being racist?' & I was like 'I'm nicer than that dad' :deadbanana: Kaidan was weirding me out so I left him on Virmire 

I can't wait to finish ME2 & 3 to talk more in depth with you & the rest of the thread about it. I'm an Infiltrator by the way! 

Yeah, Ashley was kinda racist in ME1 lol. Kaidan is ****ing hot that's why I save him :laughga:

kaidan_alenko_by_donabruja-d4uqen1.jpg

He's based on this model:

tumblr_mf93liwDAs1s0bdtbo1_500.png

And hell yeah! Do converse about all the ME goodness, I like having something other than Gaga to discuss on here :party:

Yeah, Ashley was kinda racist in ME1 lol. Kaidan is ****ing hot that's why I save him :laughga:

kaidan_alenko_by_donabruja-d4uqen1.jpg

He was  NOT that hot in ME1. Regretting all decisions now tbh :tea:

He was  NOT that hot in ME1. Regretting all decisions now tbh :tea:

yeah, many thought him whiny as well in ME1 but in ME3 everyone preferred him over Ashley :fan:

MonstrousReality

there's a BioWare thread on ggd?!

LOVE bioware, though less confident in them after DA2 and particularly ME3 (still pressed about that ending tbh  :nails: )

Still, DA:O and Mass Effect 1&2 were awesome.

And the KOTOR games kicks the hell out of the stories of the Star Wars prequel movies - even though KOTOR2 was buggy and had a rushed ending it was still epic and much better than the first imo.

Excited for Dragon Age: Inquisition though  :party: - that game play footage looks promising: like best of DA:O & DA2 with a bit of Skyrim thrown in as well.

Yes, I made it just yesterday :)

I got pressed about the endings after reading the criticism online haha. DA2 was ok for me except the re-used environments urgh.

DAO, ME1/2 slay everyone's faves

I actually prefer the KOTOR stories to all SW movies not just the prequels lol. That moment when you find out your identity in the first KOTOR best feeling in gaming I've ever had. Wish something that shocking would happen to me again in some game.

DAI gameplay really does look promising :party: I have high hopes! Huge world divided into large areas, we get our own keeps, we can be human, elf, dwarf, or qunari, and I always trust BioWare with characters and stories. It's definitely going to be my game of 2014. As long as my laptop's GPU can run it

MonstrousReality

It's funny, I remember seeing A LOT of headings and topics about the ME3 ending, so I knew that people were butthurt about the ending, but I  told myseld to avoid all reviews and forums/threads until I got a chance to play it myself. 

Then as I was playing it I remember thinking that it was brilliant, at least character-wise (Thane, Legion and especially Mordin's scenes :cry: ) but as the story we on....by the time StarChild appeared I literally lol'd, realising that this was what everyone must be so pressed by & that it really was that bad.

Finding out your true identify in KOTOR was definitely shocking - the closest feeling I had to that was finding out Anders (especially since I romanced him) had blown up the Chantry  It took me a long time to come to terms that I had to kill him after that 

I loved the characters more in DA2 than in Origins, they felt less archetypal - but the structure of the narrative, lack of cohesiveness between the three acts and the repetitive environments made it a mixed-bag for me.

And while I love KOTOR, what put KOTOR2 ahead for me were the characters (Keira was a flawless villain   ) and it adding a whole new dimension to the whole light/dark side themes, pushing the story beyond just fighting for light/dark side of the force. I can only imagine how much better it could have been if it hadn't been rush-released.

Looking forward to choosing your own race again in DAI and so thankful for the open-world layout again 

I just don't hope I have to upgrade my GPU - I used my old laptop when I first bought Origins and it could handle it for about 2 minutes before crashing  :flop: so I basically bought a PC for the sole reason of being able to play Origins - and haven't upgraded it since, so I can only pray my GPU won't fail me now  :laughga:

The ME3 ending felt much better after the Extended DLC and in conjunction with the Leviathan DLC which pretty much foreshadowed what the Reapers were all about. Mordin and Legion scenes in ME3 the feels of it!

About Anders, I romanced him as well (as a male Mage :hor: somehow it made more sense than a female with Anders given the Karl thing he had going on). But I stood by him even after his "act", my mage would have probably supported him as well. I hate the Chantry :ohwell:

I agree, characters in DA2 were better. Morrigan was a DA2 style character however, very fleshed out. I hated Sebastian in DA2 though, and Fenris was a bit annoying but hot haha. Those environments kill me every time though :/

Kreia Best video game character ever. Period. Seriously, whoever wrote her deserves a mountain load of awards or something. She was such a b---h and yet had wisdom about her.

Fall 2014 better come soon tbh. Going to first play as a Male Mage as usual but then I'll try a Qunari one, that should be badass I hate GPU requirements.

The KOTOR series is my favourite EVER.

Always have a blast when playing it.

It's really sad that they scrapped KOTOR 3 to make that dumb MMORPG. Argh.

Mass Effect series is also awesome. I nearly cried at my ending. 

Games make me so much emotional :(

I'm replaying Mass Effect from the start, and I'm about to go through the Omega 4 Relay - Bracing myself

I saved Ashley on Virmire in this play through, because I've always chosen to save Kaiden because I liked him more (he has decent biotic powers, and Ashley wasn't THAT useful), but I decided to have a run with Ashley as the survivor and I romanced her in ME1, but I think I might try and switch to Liara in ME3. Playing on Vanguard btw.

I hope that when Mass Effect 4 comes off the ground, the decisions you make have even more of an impact on the story. Some of the decisions you have to make in Mass Effect so far have been interesting, but it really doesn't change much.

Archived