Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Raps "Ratchet" at London Club

Petrichor

Featured Posts

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, Gaga confirmed that Azaelia will NOT be on the album, actually.

That doesn't mean Ratchet can't be solo.

Why would Gaga release it though? The woman she collaborated with on the song has been dragging her to the pits lately. 

Why would Gaga release it though? The woman she collaborated with on the song has been dragging her to the pits lately. 

But now Azealia is saying she never actually fully collaborated on it. She says she never sent in her work for the song to GaGa.

Banks just wrote a verse, probably. I bet she didn't have a hand in the rest of the song. Gaga could release the song without her to be like "I never needed you." Sort of like Aguilera's FUSS. "Looks like I didn't need you... still got the album out."

Could you imagine.

Three black men on Jewels N' Drugs.

Three black women on Ratchet.

dont toY WITH MY FEELS ALSO RIHANNA BEING BLACK LOL

With that logic, why would Gaga even perform it?

No, Gaga confirmed that Azaelia will NOT be on the album, actually.

Who says it's with Azealia? And if I'm not mistaken, Red Flame was supposed to be their collab.

monketsharona

or another artist on it 

Who says it's with Azealia? And if I'm not mistaken, Red Flame was supposed to be their collab.

Ratchet and Red Flames are with Azealia so far

or another artist on it 

Ratchet and Red Flames are with Azealia so far

She didn't really specify Ratchet. She said on Twitter that she didn't even send in her verse for it.

MonsterOfSpain

She didn't really specify Ratchet. She said on Twitter that she didn't even send in her verse for it.

She did confirm Ratchet on interviews, and actually that's the first song we knew on the feature. Red Flame came later.

Archived