Radios 

Applause #35 (+10)

Still growing, and it just outpeaked You and I -_-

TV : #8 (-1). 

I can't find how many copies has been sold last week.  :(

How many copies is gold in France.

75.000 copies (singles).  :)

Edited by Baptiste XIV

She's kind of boycotted on one POP radio (Virgin) they play Roar often though...

And on NRJ the biggest one, she's less played than Roar, even if she made an interview with them --"

Shame for Katy to be So low ! Her song is even used as the beginning of Masterchief on the biggest TV channel :-/

She's kind of boycotted on one POP radio (Virgin) they play Roar often though...

And on NRJ the biggest one, she's less played than Roar, even if she made an interview with them --"

What ?  :eww:

Shame for Katy to be So low ! Her song is even used as the beginning of Masterchief on the biggest TV channel :-/

Really ? I guess that's why she's doing better on iTunes. But with all the promo and airplay she gets, she should have been Top3. On the other hand, Gaga did well without support... It's not fair.

:noparty:

Edited by Baptiste XIV

Yes she used to be on that radio even with TEOG or Y&I (they were not famous here!) but since Applause : nothing

You're right it's not fair, but she did pretty well

knowing that !! And maybe if the american radio play it more (yay for +1,5), they would play it more here too !

Yes she used to be on that radio even with TEOG or Y&I (they were not famous here!) but since Applause : nothing

You're right it's not fair, but she did pretty well

knowing that !! And maybe if the american radio play it more (yay for +1,5), they would play it more here too !

You're right. I checked their website and she isn't a "Top Artist Virgin" (Katy #8, Lana #9, Rihanna #11, P!nk #15 but no Gaga)...  :deadbanana: Why ? They have a poll ("most anticipated album") and ARTPOP is #2 !  :noparty:

At least, she is #19 on iTunes. She was #27 yesterday...  :wtf:

Edited by Baptiste XIV

Americano

Gaga is beginning to take off in the US, so maybe France will follow. Radio over there does that sometimes

Rainbow Unicorn

Finally, I got the sales : 3.000 copies last week. Total : 13.445 copies.

Source ?

Apparently, she has sold 2 300 copies this week :)

Source ?

Apparently, she has sold 2 300 copies this week :)

PureChart. And it can't be 2.300 because we knew Eminem was behind (#15) with 2.800.  ;)

Dans le reste du top 20, on notera tout d'abord la chute continue de Lady GaGa : en troisième semaine, "Applause" perd six places d'un coup et se retrouve 14ème après avoir séduit 3.000 acheteurs (-26%).

Rainbow Unicorn

Last week was the 4th week ;) She sold 3,000 on the 3rd week (not last week) and I was saying she sold 2,300 last week :)

Edited by Rainbow Unicorn