💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

UK Charts Discussion

WarriorPrince

Featured Posts

UK sales of Gaga's singles as a % of US sales shows quite a contrast between DWUW and Applause, but why?

41% MTN

32% Judas

29% DWUW

21% Telephone

21% TEOG

18% Alejandro

18% Bad Romance

18% Born This Way

17% Paparazzi

16% Poker Face

14% Just Dance

13% Applause

9% LoveGame

6% You & I

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK sales of Gaga's singles as a % of US sales shows quite a contrast between DWUW and Applause, but why?

41% MTN

32% Judas

29% DWUW

21% Telephone

21% TEOG

18% Alejandro

18% Bad Romance

18% Born This Way

17% Paparazzi

16% Poker Face

14% Just Dance

13% Applause

9% LoveGame

6% You & I

maybe because the UK is ahead of the US atm, if it wasnt for the remix we'd probs be ready for the next single in a couple of weeks

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Smithy

how do y'all see Dark Horse performing over here? for some reason it's already #2 on US iTunes 

I don't get the hype behind it at all  :noparty:

how do y'all see Dark Horse performing over here? for some reason it's already #2 on US iTunes 

I don't get the big deal behind it at all :noparty: tbh I would have cast it off as a filler track but here we are

well it's not in the UK top 100 so i think we're safe for now :ohno:

if it ends up flopping in the UK, we can safely say Katy's career ain't so stable in the UK

For some reason, all of KP's #1s are her lead singles. And they also all mirrored in the Billboard HOT 100 chart. I honestly don't see this pattern changing soon. 

Dark Horse will probs be released WW with the Pitbull remix. And Katy will likely perform it at the BRITs and GRAMMYs, no way it'll flop.

Smithy

I don't get the big deal behind it at all :noparty: tbh I would have cast it off as a filler track but here we are

90% of prism is filler tracks tbh 

well it's not in the UK top 100 so i think we're safe for now :ohno:

if it ends up flopping in the UK, we can safely say Katy's career ain't so stable in the UK

I don't think it's had any radio airplay yet, because they're still trying to make unconditionally happen

Dark Horse will probs be released WW with the Pitbull remix. And Katy will likely perform it at the BRITs and GRAMMYs, no way it'll flop.

Well she performed uncle at the XF Finale and alan carr, which (in terms of viewers) >>>> Brits 

Dr. Luke confirmed that the Pitbull remix isn't coming. Here's the thread. But yeah, since she's set to perform at this year's BRITs, DH could likely end up as a top 10 hit at the least. The song has far better appeal than Unconditionally anyway. 

Dr. Luke confirmed that the Pitbull remix isn't coming. Here's the thread. But yeah, since she's set to perform at this year's BRITs, DH could likely end up as a top 10 hit at the least. The song has far better appeal than Unconditionally anyway. 

wasn't Gaga kinda confirmed too ? :(

wasn't Gaga kinda confirmed too ? :(

I believe not yet. I haven't read an article announcing that she'd actually perform. But I surely hope she does. Her GRAMMY appearance is uncertain as well. It'd be completely regrettable if she missed any of these two great promo spots. 

Harry

I believe not yet. I haven't read an article announcing that she'd actually perform. But I surely hope she does. Her GRAMMY appearance is uncertain as well. It'd be completely regrettable if she missed any of these two great promo spots. 

I think I would meltdown if she missed either to be honest but I feel like I'm being too optimistic by hoping for both...

Archived