đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Discussion & Database

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

I am so excited. If she does do a tour, I hope she comes to either Liverpool or Manchester!

I live in the uk and I've live near Manchester, but for the btw ball I went to Twickenham stadium in London, and if she goes there I recommend it! Idk why but being in a stadium was so amazing, much better than an arena, but that might just be me lol

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BadHeavyMetalQueen

I live in the uk and I've live near Manchester, but for the btw ball I went to Twickenham stadium in London, and if she goes there I recommend it! Idk why but being in a stadium was so amazing, much better than an arena, but that might just be me lol

I need to see Gaga in a stadium

praying for two dublin dates tbh but thats probably not gonna happen also do not even think of touring in the uk at july/june 2014 i have mutherfukin exams

When in Johannesburg Gaga said she wilk definitely come back to South Africa for her next tour

She said the same in Cape Town :D

YUNGKALIMXEL

I love your new avi girl!

ARTPOP BALL

BEGINNING

SOON :derpga:  :dead:

• 2 weeks later...
Rollercoaster

ARTRAVE Festival.

I had this idea waiting 34 hours for the Twickenham show.

Venues: Outdoor spaces if possible: Hyde Park, Central Park, Copacabana Beach, etc etc.

Stage: Inspired by Ibiza night clubs but amped up with foam cannons, glitter cannons, confetti cannons, lasers, flares...

The main difference is that during the intense wait outside the venue, there aren't just stalls for merchandise, but interactive stalls for creating a huge living artwork. Face and body painting essentially, with UV reactive paint... some of which is invisible in normal light and during the show, UV beams cause the invisible messages to show up. These messages will be random Gaga bits like "find your freedom in the music" "you make my heart stop ARTPOP" etc.

That creates a huge sense of community and is a more intelligent way of creating unity.

Also, wrist bands like Coldplay that are all reactive to a radio signal so they interact with the music.

Painted people that light up with the music at the show they're attending? We could belong together. ARTPOP.

ARTRAVE Festival.

I had this idea waiting 34 hours for the Twickenham show.

Venues: Outdoor spaces if possible: Hyde Park, Central Park, Copacabana Beach, etc etc.

Stage: Inspired by Ibiza night clubs but amped up with foam cannons, glitter cannons, confetti cannons, lasers, flares...

The main difference is that during the intense wait outside the venue, there aren't just stalls for merchandise, but interactive stalls for creating a huge living artwork. Face and body painting essentially, with UV reactive paint... some of which is invisible in normal light and during the show, UV beams cause the invisible messages to show up. These messages will be random Gaga bits like "find your freedom in the music" "you make my heart stop ARTPOP" etc.

That creates a huge sense of community and is a more intelligent way of creating unity.

Also, wrist bands like Coldplay that are all reactive to a radio signal so they interact with the music.

Painted people that light up with the music at the show they're attending? We could belong together. ARTPOP.

How would this work!?

Archived