💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Discussion & Database

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

vince_martin88

Gaga should come back to Asia. The slayage on the first few dates in Asia cemented her as a touring artist. Then she came to my flop country lol

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we know anything about the stage/pit layout? I might get a Little Monster package and I want to know if it is worth it.

• 1 month later...
Slade

What if Gaga does the same intro as TBTWB but rides a giant pig while snorting coke and singing Jewels N' Drugs? :legend:

:derpga:

• 3 weeks later...
Gagaloo193

Why artRAVE date in Israel (September 13) is not yet confirmed??!! I'm dying!! :(

SoUnreal

Anyone have any advice for GA? Like what's the whole process, what time should I be there to have a good place in the pit, etc.?

P.s. It's my first concert and I don't know what to expect haha

This is my first Gaga concert so I'm just wondering how early should we get there and who is opening for the MSG artRAVE?

dfghuer5

This is my first Gaga concert so I'm just wondering how early should we get there and who is opening for the MSG artRAVE?

It depends on what ticket type you have, if you have seats then it doesn't matter at all what time you get there, just as long as it's before the concert starts obviously

If you have GA standing, then as early as possible if you want the best position, people will be camping from the night before/early morning :)

theotherside

Hey, can anyone tell me the total time the opening acts will be? Including the time space between each other, and then the space between them and Gaga. I'm just looking for a rough estimation because my ride needs to know what time they should be there. Thanks!

Archived