Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainbowgynous

that's like her best friend so it ain't happening honestly

So was Starlight though.

Pierre

I'm fine if Tara doesn't makes photoshoot/album/magazines/videos make up. :whitney:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Miel

She's been doing Gaga's makeup since 2009 (along with others). She even did some Bad Romance and Telephone makeup, and people are usually crazy for those. I'm sure she has the ability to make Gaga look 'standard' beautiful.

Her work during BTW was hit-or-miss for me, imo. Though, I must say that even some of the weirder, more out-there makeup was done objectively well (by Tara or otherwise). 2012's brows were a bit funky, but again I feel like that was a style choice by Gaga. I don't mind Tara because I believe she really does have the skill to do good makeup.

3 points in and ready for more

I agree. No offense to Tara, but her work tends to be messy.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I don't care who does the make up, as long as they don't age her or make her look like a clown, which happened a few times throughout the BTW era. 

I love this look

tumblr_m1hfbp1TlV1rswou8o1_500.jpg

HausOfMark

I agree but I have no clue what a Ronald McDonald impersonating tranny looks like.  

3JQVA4v.jpg

-Mark

• 3 weeks later...
high heeled fem

Doesn't she do what Gaga asks though? :laughga:

Exactly :nail: gaga wants the applulase cover make up right now deal with it no matter who does her make up u DO what gaga says

Tara as a make up artist is amazing she has transformed gaga esp in the BTW era she did some amazing things :slay:

Logan

She's been doing Gaga's makeup since 2009 (along with others). She even did some Bad Romance and Telephone makeup, and people are usually crazy for those. I'm sure she has the ability to make Gaga look 'standard' beautiful.

Her work during BTW was hit-or-miss for me, imo. Though, I must say that even some of the weirder, more out-there makeup was done objectively well (by Tara or otherwise). 2012's brows were a bit funky, but again I feel like that was a style choice by Gaga. I don't mind Tara because I believe she really does have the skill to do good makeup.

Hmm, I wasn't aware that Tara has been around for that long. Interesting! 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived