💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

The Patch notes for the upcoming August 27th patch (The day the Mercedes Benz Kart are included) have been released!

Aug 27th MK8 Patch

-Drivers will now have the option to display the course map on the TV screen during races.

-The order of the menu after each race will be changed to “Next Raceâ€, followed by “Watch Highlight Reelâ€.

-The game will remember the most recent kart options that were selected, even if the Wii U system was powered down.

-Users will be able to change options of other players’ Mario Kart TV downloaded highlight reels, such as changing the focus to different characters or actions.

-A score screen will be added so players can see how many coins they’ve collected, the win-loss record of their online battles and their frequently used characters.

-Improved the stability of the online connection to enhance user experience during online battles.

---

Yeeeesss to all of that! :whip:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zilla

wish they would fix the whole "I came in first but the game recorded me as being second" thing :fail:

how do you get the mercedes?

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

wish they would fix the whole "I came in first but the game recorded me as being second" thing :fail:

how do you get the mercedes?

Articles are stating the mercedes DLC will be released along side the August 27th patch

Haroon

The Patch notes for the upcoming August 27th patch (The day the Mercedes Benz Kart are included) have been released!

Aug 27th MK8 Patch

-Drivers will now have the option to display the course map on the TV screen during races.

-The order of the menu after each race will be changed to “Next Raceâ€, followed by “Watch Highlight Reelâ€.

-The game will remember the most recent kart options that were selected, even if the Wii U system was powered down.

-Users will be able to change options of other players’ Mario Kart TV downloaded highlight reels, such as changing the focus to different characters or actions.

-A score screen will be added so players can see how many coins they’ve collected, the win-loss record of their online battles and their frequently used characters.

-Improved the stability of the online connection to enhance user experience during online battles.

---

Yeeeesss to all of that! 

OMG I LOVE ALL OF THOSE :giveup: Especially the thing about the map being displayed on the screen - most of my siblings who were hooked on Mario Kart 64 were like "Where did the map go? This sucks :spin: ". Oh and thank goodness for "Next Race" being before "View Highlight Reel", I can't count the number of times I've accidentally rushed and pressed the latter and wasted time and had to go back and then go to "Next Race" :laughga:

FINALLY WE CAN VIEW OUR COIN COUNT :dies: Even though I've already unlocked the Golden Glider, but it's still helpful. Oh and the increased stability is a major plus

I LOVE IT ALL :giveup:

Darcklighter22

YAAAY what's your Wii U username? :party: I still can't get over how beautiful it is :flutter: Also, which game did you get as your bonus free one? :)

Like the Nintendo Network ID? if so Lawquoi2925 , the graphics + soundtrack are amazing!  :legend:  was iffy on getting it since I find Wii U games at least new so expensive but for 65 with the July promo with the second game two games for 65 wasn't as bad. And well I randomly decided to get a Wii U and then the guy tells me he has one LOZ Windwaker HD bundle left so I was sold!  :hehe: super huge Zelda fan, wanted to actually get Super Mario Bros Wii U to also get the Luigi Bros U game but got it as the free game instead. My roomate got a Wii U for his birthday like maybe two weeks later and he got the mario bros bundle and luigi u is actually pretty cool a little intense with only 90 seconds to do the worlds and the ''board'' in itself is the same but all the worlds got revamped pretty neat! 

• 2 weeks later...
Haroon

Like the Nintendo Network ID? if so Lawquoi2925 , the graphics + soundtrack are amazing!   was iffy on getting it since I find Wii U games at least new so expensive but for 65 with the July promo with the second game two games for 65 wasn't as bad. And well I randomly decided to get a Wii U and then the guy tells me he has one LOZ Windwaker HD bundle left so I was sold!  super huge Zelda fan, wanted to actually get Super Mario Bros Wii U to also get the Luigi Bros U game but got it as the free game instead. My roomate got a Wii U for his birthday like maybe two weeks later and he got the mario bros bundle and luigi u is actually pretty cool a little intense with only 90 seconds to do the worlds and the ''board'' in itself is the same but all the worlds got revamped pretty neat! 

Uhmm whichever name appears on your Miiverse I think :omg: And yes the graphics & soundtrack still surprise me every time I turn it on :giveup: Ahhh I'm thinking of eventually getting Super Mario Bros U, but I wasn't sure because I've grown tired of the side-scrolling Mario games, I have heard that some of the level design is really good though. I think I'd rather get Super Mario World or whatever it's called with all the cat suits :laughga:

So, is everyone excited for the DLC patch that's coming very soon? :popcorn:

Uhmm whichever name appears on your Miiverse I think :omg: And yes the graphics & soundtrack still surprise me every time I turn it on :giveup: Ahhh I'm thinking of eventually getting Super Mario Bros U, but I wasn't sure because I've grown tired of the side-scrolling Mario games, I have heard that some of the level design is really good though. I think I'd rather get Super Mario World or whatever it's called with all the cat suits :laughga:

So, is everyone excited for the DLC patch that's coming very soon? 

Yesss. But I bought Child of light and Rayman Legends due to lower prices in e-shop. I'm addicted to Rayman, such a good game. :giveup: I need to finish them before mk dlc :giveup:

Haroon

Ubisoft tweeted this :udidnt:

Not sure I like the @MercedesBenz cars in #MarioKart8. Kinda breaks the magic. Be careful #Nintendo @NintendoAmerica."

I totally agree with them though :sweat: Thoughts? :confused:

Zilla

Ubisoft tweeted this :udidnt:

I totally agree with them though :sweat: Thoughts? :confused:

Wish it was a porsche or lambo tbh. But I see their point

I'm getting better, I think I cracked the 2,900's in online race mode finally 

giphy.gif

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Haroon

Wish it was a porsche or lambo tbh. But I see their point

I'm getting better, I think I cracked the 2,900's in online race mode finally 

giphy.gif

That Luigi gif :toofunny:

Well I wouldn't mind new vehicles but maybe not directly from real life, if they were inspired by real life ones but done in a more Mario way then I think it'd be pretty cool :flutter:

YAY congratulations :party: The DLC patch is in a few days, then I'm hoping we'll all be back to racing and shouting and stuff :excited:

Yay! Now thats DLC I can get behind :party: x 10000

Haroons going to be so happy, he'll probably use the maximum 5 emoticons in his post when he responds. :tea:

Haroon

Yay! Now thats DLC I can get behind x 10000

Haroons going to be so happy, he'll probably use the maximum 5 emoticons in his post when he responds. 

LOOOOOL OMG I AM HAPPY :lmao: I was going to post earlier asking but I thought it was the 28th of August :dies:

Oh and it unfollowed me from this thread, otherwise I would've responded ages ago :emma: Sorry LOL

edit: Wait is there new DLC? Brb clicking the link :udidnt:

OMG HOLY ASKLDJALSKDJASD OMG I CAN'T BREATHE, I HAVEN'T EVEN READ THE ARTICLE BUT SEEING THAT FIRST PICTURE AND MY HEART JUST STARTED BEATING SO ****ING FAST :giveup:

Archived