Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Mario Kart 8

Haroon

Featured Posts

Haroon

Sure, although I'm class rn which is fine since it's more lax here but I don't know the password for the school wifi.

THAT BOWSER SHELL THO :nooo:

You have a Wii in school? :spin: I mean later on when it's actually organised :dies: 

OMG THE BOWSER SHELL :nooo: My favourite was Baby Mario's and Baby Luigi's Chain Chomp :flutter:

Babies_and_Chain_Chomp_-_Mario_Kart_Doub

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

You have a Wii in school? :spin: I mean later on when i's actually organised :dies: 

OMG THE BOWSER SHELL :nooo: My favourite was Baby Mario's and Baby Luigi's Chain Chomp :flutter:

Babies_and_Chain_Chomp_-_Mario_Kart_Doub

I thought you meant 3ds :flop: no yeah latEr would be fine 4 or 5? Idk how that works though.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Haroon

I thought you meant 3ds :flop: no yeah latEr would be fine 4 or 5? Idk how that works though.

Oh no no, for now I'm just thinking about a Wii one, but depending on the majority of Wii/3DS decisions can be made :shrug: But yeah I'll race you later on 3DS anyway, like just for fun :laughga: PM me whenever :yes:

J e s s e

Oh no no, for now I'm just thinking about a Wii one, but depending on the majority of Wii/3DS decisions can be made :shrug: But yeah I'll race you later on 3DS anyway, like just for fun :laughga: PM me whenever :yes:

I'll be free at four remind me in status! :hug:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Haroon

If Birdo doesn't make the cast I'm going to be disappointed :manicure:

Same :crossed: I'm nervous about Koopa/Paratroopa not being announced yet :gum:

• 2 weeks later...
Haroon

The Mario Kart 8 racing wheel has been revealed :omgexcited:

The new wheel - emblazoned with Mario Kart artwork - appeared overnight on the website of UK retailer GAME, where it's currently available for preorder for UK£10 with free delivery within the UK. It's set to release on May 20 - just over a week before the release of Mario Kart 8.

We've not yet found trace of when and where this new racing wheel may become available in other regions, but we're keeping our ears perked and will let you know when we find out.

Much like the racing wheel that was bundled with Mario Kart for Wii, players will be able to insert their Wii remote into this new wheel to simulate the driving experience.

wheel.png

I like that this one has franchise art on it, instead of being totally plain like the Wii version one :)

• 1 month later...
Haroon

Two unannounced items have been found in some footage of the game :udidnt:

MK8-Mysterious-Items.jpg

Any ideas/thoughts on what they could be used for? :party:

Diamond Heart

This is Nintendo's only chance to save the Wii U.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

• 2 weeks later...
Haroon

This is Nintendo's only chance to save the Wii U.

This and SSB4 :yes: Oh and the new unannounced Zelda game and the new unannounced Mario game :party:

drbumblenut

This and SSB4 :yes: Oh and the new unannounced Zelda game and the new unannounced Mario game :party:

Haha why am I not surprised to see you posting in the Mario Kart 8 thread?

Stanning for both Gaga and Nintendo is so hard... knowing your faves' core values are not commercially viable 70% of the time, ugh, the struggle

Plus my favorite film of all time is the Wachowskis' Speed Racer, which is also a very very heavy cross to bear  :cry:

speed-racer-6.jpg

Also, the "Speed Racer" storyline is highly ARTPOP, what with media conglomorates conspiring against independents (in spirit anyway) with true skill

Haroon

Haha why am I not surprised to see you posting in the Mario Kart 8 thread?

Stanning for both Gaga and Nintendo is so hard... knowing your faves' core values are not commercially viable 70% of the time, ugh, the struggle

Plus my favorite film of all time is the Wachowskis' Speed Racer, which is also a very very heavy cross to bear  :cry:

I post in the Super Smash Bros thread too :laughga:

Yes but in the long run they're both successful :giveup: The Wii U era is like Gaga's ARTPOP era in terms of sales :sweat: I don't know what that movie is by the way :confused:

One Five Ten

speed-racer-6.jpg

Also, the "Speed Racer" storyline is highly ARTPOP, what with media conglomorates conspiring against independents (in spirit anyway) with true skill

OMG Yas Stan for Speed Racer!! Fabulous and hugely underrated film! :legend:

Everyone knows a new Zelda is coming, but an unannounced Mario game? where did you get that from?

I'm ready for Mario Kart though, bought a Wii U last week, there are some amazing games already, but they definitely need to release more.. What's missing now:

-Zelda

-SSB

-Kirby

-Mario Kart

-Pokemon (this would do the console sales a lot of good)

-Mario (and I mean a major game, as big as Mario 64)

-Mario Party

-Mario Tennis

I would love jet ski racing like on the N64

I am beyond excited for this :omg: I'll finally succumb to buying a Wii U when it comes out :party: I was playing Mario Kart Wii the other day and that game has not aged a bit! Like I was playing with my older brother (he's like 32) and we were shouting our heads off like children :lmao:

Looking at Wii U prices right now  :toofunny: Time to do it now

Archived