Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

Just registered my Wii U version of the game and claimed the rewards :party: My soundtrack CD and Mewtwo download codes shall be arriving in spring 2015 :excited2:

Just registered my Wii U version of the game and claimed the rewards :party: My soundtrack CD and Mewtwo download codes shall be arriving in spring 2015 :excited2:

In your to-do list on Club Nintendo, is the Mewtwo offer still there? I clicked on it, but it only brings me to an information page about the DLC... I'm confused :flop:

Haroon

In your to-do list on Club Nintendo, is the Mewtwo offer still there? I clicked on it, but it only brings me to an information page about the DLC... I'm confused :flop:

Where's the to-do list? :confused: When I went onto it there was a banner about the promotion which had a big green tick under SSB43DS and a big red cross underneath SSB4WiiU and said if I registered the Wii U version before some time in January that I'd get a soundtrack and Mewtwo codes for both versions free :party:

Where's the to-do list? :confused: When I went onto it there was a banner about the promotion which had a big green tick under SSB43DS and a big red cross underneath SSB4WiiU and said if I registered the Wii U version before some time in January that I'd get a soundtrack and Mewtwo codes for both versions free :party:

When you sign in to nintendo club the to-do list is the first thing that comes up.

You have to claim the offers or they won't be sent to you and may expire.

Don't forget to register your other games and your systems too, cause you can get free games that way (I'm planning on getting Earth Bound on my Wii U cause I'm gonna reach platinum status).

Haroon

When you sign in to nintendo club the to-do list is the first thing that comes up.

You have to claim the offers or they won't be sent to you and may expire.

Don't forget to register your other games and your systems too, cause you can get free games that way (I'm planning on getting Earth Bound on my Wii U cause I'm gonna reach platinum status).

It's not on mine :shrug: I've already registered all of my games and consoles and claimed any free downloads and stuff so maybe that's why? :confused:

It's not on mine :shrug: I've already registered all of my games and consoles and claimed any free downloads and stuff so maybe that's why? :confused:

This is the link as far as I know. Trying logging in and then going to this link. https://club.nintendo.com/home.do

I think Mewtwo should still be on your to-do list because he won't be downloadable for a while. I don't really know why you wouldn't be able to find it, I don't know if I would worry about it if you can't :ohno:

Haroon

This is the link as far as I know. Trying logging in and then going to this link. https://club.nintendo.com/home.do

I think Mewtwo should still be on your to-do list because he won't be downloadable for a while. I don't really know why you wouldn't be able to find it, I don't know if I would worry about it if you can't :ohno:

I claimed the thing after registering both games and reached a screen where I confirmed my e-mail address and real home address and it said in spring I'll be recieving my codes and soundtrack, so I guess it should all be fine :shrug:

I claimed the thing after registering both games and reached a screen where I confirmed my e-mail address and real home address and it said in spring I'll be recieving my codes and soundtrack, so I guess it should all be fine :shrug:

I redeemed my CD and received TWO email comfirmations.

Haroon, the page where you confirmed your home address is because of the soundtrack and its shipment.

I guess you're right uo111, that probably because he won't be available to download. The only clickable part of the offer on my To-do list is a "Learn More" link that inform me of all the Smash offers. And it says that by registering both games, we are AUTOMATICALLY enrolled to receive the DLC. So I guess that everything is all right.

Anyway, just to be sure, I'll send an email to Nintendo :)

Haroon

I redeemed my CD and received TWO email comfirmations.

Haroon, the page where you confirmed your home address is because of the soundtrack and its shipment.

I guess you're right uo111, that probably because he won't be available to download. The only clickable part of the offer on my To-do list is a "Learn More" link that inform me of all the Smash offers. And it says that by registering both games, we are AUTOMATICALLY enrolled to receive the DLC. So I guess that everything is all right.

Anyway, just to be sure, I'll send an email to Nintendo :)

Oh yay that's fine then, I've recieved confirmation via email too :P I guess all is well :woot: BRING ON MEWTWO :excited2:

Oh yay that's fine then, I've recieved confirmation via email too :P I guess all is well :woot: BRING ON MEWTWO :excited2:

I'm so excited too. He's my favorite Pokemon and possibly Nintendo character!

And I just found the answer for the Mewtwo DLC.

After both games have been registered, an image of Mewtwo will appear in your Club Nintendo For You (To-Dos) list.

Seeing Mewtwo in your list means that you're qualified to receive the DLC and no further action is required.

The DLC download codes will be e-mailed to the e-mail address associated with your Club Nintendo account in the spring of 2015.

Haroon

Does anyone want to play online on Smash 3DS or Smash Wii U tonight? :party:

I'd prefer Smash Wii U because I'm hooked on the graphics, but 3DS is great too :laughga:

Does anyone want to play online on Smash 3DS or Smash Wii U tonight? :party:

I'd prefer Smash Wii U because I'm hooked on the graphics, but 3DS is great too :laughga:

WiiU Please

Make sure you do your quote spam before  it starts :classy: 

Archived