💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

YAAAAAAY THANK YOU :woot:

Really bummed that we can only play it 30 times though :huh: Is there a time limit on each try? I might just not turn my 3DS off if not :rip:

The 30 times rumor is false. Play as long as you like! However there IS gameplay restrictions.

1) Matches are ALWAYS timed matches (2 mins)

2) Playing Battlefield will turn Items ON

3) Playing Battlefield Omega (final destination version) turns items OFF.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 30 times rumor is false. Play as long as you like! However there IS gameplay restrictions.

1) Matches are ALWAYS timed matches (2 mins)

2) Playing Battlefield will turn Items ON

3) Playing Battlefield Omega (final destination version) turns items OFF.

Oooh yay :awesome: I guess that's better than nothing, although I never play timed usually, always stock :huh:

On another note, it's not available on the e-shop yet :dead: It's available from 9AM, and it's approaching 7AM :emma: It's gonna be a long 2 hours :sharon:

There is a 30 play limit :deadbanana: Mine went down to 29 after quitting :lmao: I suck so bad on the 3DS :rip: I can't get used to the controls :emma:

It's so much smoother than I expected. :nooo:

Those graphics. :nooo:

:nooo:

I don't really care about those 5 characters though. :emma:

Mega Man is more fun than I expected him to be.

Aura Veil

How is everyone enjoying the Demo?  :usrs:

I love using the Villager and Link! I'm still getting adjusted to the controls  :spin:  But the game runs well on the 3ds!  :fan:  

I also like the villager! He seems a little OP though haha, but he is very fun. Megaman plays better than I expected him too just like you say @Banshee. I think he is fun too. Haven't played Mario much, but he and Pikachu feel the same to me as in past games. Link feels much improved though! I like playing as him too! I'm pretty sure that my favorites will be Shulk, Greninja, and Robin, but we shall see when the actual game comes!

I got destroyed once I tried beating hard CPUs with Mega Man. :sharon: I understand now what people were talking about. :emma: That's too bad, I like the Mega Man games. :/

Link kicks *ss ! :Jase:

Villager felt so awkward to me, :deadbanana: but he's cool. Quite OP too though...

Mario and Pikachu are still boring to me. :spin:

Archived