Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

Haroon

lolno

If you competitively Pokemon battle then you'll understand the power and versatility that is Greninja :worship:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zexion_armando

If you competitively Pokemon battle then you'll understand the power and versatility that is Greninja :worship:

Competitive Pokemon shouldn't be a thing. lol if I have to hear about IV's one more time, I might murder someone.

Haroon

Competitive Pokemon shouldn't be a thing. lol if I have to hear about IV's one more time, I might murder someone.

At least we can agree on the dislike for IVs :dies:

Redstreak

If only Pokemon didn't have IV's, baby could you bare...

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

I can agree with IVs, I hate breeding for them yet I feel bad if my pokes have horrible IVs... wish they would scrap them :X

Haroon

If only Pokemon didn't have IV's, baby could you bare...

LOOOOOOL THIS WAS GENIUS :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh by the way, random question, for the 3DS version what's your preference on outline? Like a thicker outline or no outline or what? :confused:

• 4 weeks later...
Awakened M

I don't really know who they are but I like the one with the book :dies: At least Captain Falcon has been announced as a veteran :laughga: Waiting for Ness/Lucas :crossed:

They're from Fire Emblem: Awakening, one of THE best 3DS games out right now!  :flutter: 

I LOVE Robin (the one with the book)  :wub:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Haroon

They're from Fire Emblem: Awakening, one of THE best 3DS games out right now!  :flutter: 

I LOVE Robin (the one with the book)  :wub:

So now there are 4 characters from there? :duck: I haven't played that yet, might give it a shot :huh:

Awakened M

So now there are 4 characters from there? :duck: I haven't played that yet, might give it a shot :huh:

Yep, Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina~ :) 

If you're a fan of RPG's, you'll enjoy it.  :yes:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

uo111

I was just thinking that. I should get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh I need Ridley. Sakurai is such a troll, making us believe Chrom was gonna be in the game but it was Lucina and Robin. :troll:

Ladey Gagz

Yep, Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina~ :) 

If you're a fan of RPG's, you'll enjoy it.  :yes:

Is Lucina Marth's sister? :emma:

But Robin looks really badass

Awakened M

Is Lucina Marth's sister? :emma:

But Robin looks really badass

Lmao. I always thought this, but no, Lucina is not Marth's sister, but actually a descendant.

I love Robin! I hope one of the alternate colors features pink hair as seen in Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Archived