💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS!

uo111

Featured Posts

He's a clone, just like dark pit 

WHY NINTENDO WHY :cryga:

Ugh I'll never understand why clones can't just be colour swaps like Dark Link :noparty: And who is that dog character? :duck:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHY NINTENDO WHY :cryga:

Ugh I'll never understand why clones can't just be colour swaps like Dark Link :noparty: And who is that dog character? :duck:

Dr.Mario is literally Mario w/ electrical smashes instead of fire and pills instead of fireballs (i.e its the melee Dr. Mario). He has the same final smash but the flames are replaced with retro designed pills from his Dr. Mario games. The only real difference is that his Down Special is his Melee special the Mario Tornado (Which Luigi already has)

The Duck Hunt dog + duck from the old retro game Duck Hunt

DuckHuntBox.jpg

---

Also the amount of lies with "No more clones". Please explain Dr.Mario, Dark Pit and Lucina please. No amount of "but they're teeeeeechnically different" will convince me otherwise.

NO RIDLEY?!

NO MEWTWO?!

NO DIXIE?!

NO SNAKE?!

NO LUCAS?!

NO WOLF?!

NO ICE CLIMBERS?

NO SQUIRTLE?!

NO IVSYAUR?!

NO RIDLEY?!!!!??????!!!!!!!!

SAKURAI!!!

So apparently, Dark Pit and Dr. Mario are kinda supposed to make up for the Mario/Pit moves that were changed. It's great for the Mario/Pit fans, but... :awkney: eh, I'm over it. It's still the best roaster SSB has ever had. :yes:

Plus, I'm sure that there'll be DLC.

Smash Run officially Local Multiplayer only, no Online.

http://nintendoeverything.com/smash-run-in-smash-bros-3ds-doesnt-support-online-play/

I was having fun then this bit of info came in and my fun went soft.

:wtf: I guess I won't play that mode much then. I mean I wasn't very interested with that mode to begin with (long preparation for a short battle), but still...

Even with these few disappointments, I remain hyped as f*cked ! :Jase:

I am still pretty darn excited for this because I'll probably forget the bad points when I actually play :laughga: Plus, this game is only really to keep me busy until the Wii U version comes out :worship: Plus I'll just play this when I'm in my room instead of downstairs with the TV :party:

Will there be another thread for Smash related things only? (Codes, tourneys, etc) Because we'll need one. :yes:

Totally not asking this because I have a pet peeve for threads that start X number of pages before the actual content. Nope not at all.

:flop:

Dr.Mario is literally Mario w/ electrical smashes instead of fire and pills instead of fireballs (i.e its the melee Dr. Mario). He has the same final smash but the flames are replaced with retro designed pills from his Dr. Mario games. The only real difference is that his Down Special is his Melee special the Mario Tornado (Which Luigi already has)

The Duck Hunt dog + duck from the old retro game Duck Hunt

DuckHuntBox.jpg

---

Also the amount of lies with "No more clones". Please explain Dr.Mario, Dark Pit and Lucina please. No amount of "but they're teeeeeechnically different" will convince me otherwise.

Supposedly, Sakurai never actually said that.

Ice Climbers is tragic..

Lucario = Mewtwo

Fox and Falco = Wolf

Ness = Lucas

Snake was awkward in smash bros.

But Ice Climbers.... :cry:

When I saw Dr. Mario's final smash though, I can't even :lmao:

I'm a big fan of the Duck Hunt dog though.

Supposedly, Sakurai never actually said that.

Ice Climbers is tragic..

Lucario = Mewtwo

Fox and Falco = Wolf

Ness = Lucas

Snake was awkward in smash bros.

But Ice Climbers.... :cry:

When I saw Dr. Mario's final smash though, I can't even :lmao:

I'm a big fan of the Duck Hunt dog though.

Who cares if snake was awkward, he's snake. Had a good moveset. So disappointed there's no Ridley or Mewtwo.

The final roster is so bad. This game is automatically worse than Melee or Brawl.

Pichu.

Was Ridley SUPPOSED to be in the game? Everyone seems to be complaining but I don't know why :dead:

Ridley is a boss character in a stage. He was never supposed to be a playable character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb35vh33Mb8

Go to 1 minute in this video.

Who cares if snake was awkward, he's snake. Had a good moveset. So disappointed there's no Ridley or Mewtwo.

Eh, snake isn't that big and hardly associated with Nintendo. I never expected him to return.

Not once did I EVER think Ice Climbers wouldn't return though.

Archived