💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Florence + The Machine

Floppy

Featured Posts

inuborg

I need that announcement like yesterday

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tumblr_nhzv4yrxKO1r6s7hoo1_1280.png

Florence with choreographer Ryan Heffington, taken by director Tom Beard (shot Lungs and Ceremonials covers and directed some videos from Lungs era)

Seems like there'll be dancing in the lead single's vid :excited2: makes me think it'll be kinda like Drumming Song but better :giveup:

10914358_363500770489273_809725238_n.jpg

FLORENCE IS IN MEXICO I AM DEAD I AM IMPLODING bYE

She's in Yucatan with Tabitha Denholm and Tom Beard so apparently they're here to record a video and also it seems they've been to the Cenotes imagine how beautiful the video would be I am dead don't touch me

OMG :giveup:

Wow, can't wait, the location seems great! 

By the way I'm so excited for this album since I discovered that she has worked with this British artist that I love :legend:

http://youtu.be/SwKh9aFNHLc

I expect something different from her previous work at this point.

MahoganySnitch

10914358_363500770489273_809725238_n.jpg

FLORENCE IS IN MEXICO I AM DEAD I AM IMPLODING bYE

She's in Yucatan with Tabitha Denholm and Tom Beard so apparently they're here to record a video and also it seems they've been to the Cenotes imagine how beautiful the video would be I am dead don't touch me

A VIDEO. 

Always remember August 23rd, 2011 when she released the lead single "What the Water Gave Me" as well as its music video, simultaneously. I need this to happen again :nooo:

Ever since Flo worked with Calvin and created dance masterpieces, I have been waiting for a new album with dance influences! I honestly cannot wait for this :giveup:

A VIDEO. 

Always remember August 23rd, 2011 when she released the lead single "What the Water Gave Me" as well as its music video, simultaneously. I need this to happen again :nooo:

I know right :nooo: I can't wait :giveup:

if they're really filming the video then it's most likely coming in the next months we are not ready or worthy lordt hold me :nooo:

Ever since Flo worked with Calvin and created dance masterpieces, I have been waiting for a new album with dance influences! I honestly cannot wait for this

Everything she touches turns into gold :nooo:

I'm not sure how realiable this is but a fanpage claims that the music video that it's being recorded will be released this month :duck::giveup: don't tease us like that :cryga:
Take this with a grain of salt since I can't find anything from an official source though

Vernier

Maybe more finishing touches to be added, idek :giveup:

I'm just going to assume it's coming before June

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived