💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Resident Evil

Hexxx

Featured Posts

COLONiCPRiNXESS

I have a few of the games but they scare me so I don't play them :toofunga: :mess:

I love the one where they're on the cruise! Not the new one with Jill Valentine in, it's like an obscure RE game.

And as if the final movie has been pushed back :messga:. Paul W.S. betta BRING IT with this one. 

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eros92

I have a few of the games but they scare me so I don't play them :toofunga: :mess:

I love the one where they're on the cruise! Not the new one with Jill Valentine in, it's like an obscure RE game.

And as if the final movie has been pushed back :messga:. Paul W.S. betta BRING IT with this one. 

Dead Aim or Gaiden? 

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Dead Aim or Gaiden? 

Oh I think it's Dead Aim.

Eros92

Oh I think it's Dead Aim.

Thats a pretty good one.  wish they spent more time on it, had so much potential but falls so short. Love the setting. 

COOL I didn't know you liked RE.

I really really really hope they make this RE good

Thats a pretty good one. wish they spent more time on it, had so much potential but falls so short. Love the setting.

I never played Gaiden. What's it like
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Eros92

I never played Gaiden. What's it like

it's honestly not as bad of a game as some people say. It's obviously a little different cause of the limitations of the system and the end of the game is dumb but it's actually a rather solid game with a typical RE plot and def worth a play. 

it's honestly not as bad of a game as some people say. It's obviously a little different cause of the limitations of the system and the end of the game is dumb but it's actually a rather solid game with a typical RE plot and def worth a play.

Interesting. I'm going to check it out.

On the other hand, I hope to see the other girls do more action too. Claire fight scene was awesome but it was too slow and wasn't really enough.

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/7/0/1/8/0/2/resident-evil-revelations-2-leaked-on-xbox-com-140849627948.jpg/EG11/resize/300x-1/quality/80/format/jpg

Resident Evil Revelations 2?????????? :nooo:

It was leaked from the Microsoft website. Please be true. :giveup:

Eros92

It's true. It was hosted officially on the xbox website. Now we just gotta wait for a official announcement 

It's true. It was hosted officially on the xbox website. Now we just gotta wait for a official announcement

omg :gum: if only they'll confirm Enhanced Veronica

Are we back on the ship or is this some sort of prison? I think it's a prison based on the box art.

resident_evil_revelations_2.0.0_cinema_1

Eros92

Are we back on the ship or is this some sort of prison? I think it's a prison based on the box art.

resident_evil_revelations_2.0.0_cinema_1

Prison, rumors say its Alcatraz.

Prison, rumors say its Alcatraz.

Finally :giveup: i think they're gonna bring back that classic RE feel.

KrisFromMars

Finally :giveup: i think they're gonna bring back that classic RE feel.

I really hope so I would be content if the overall game was similar play style to 5 :giveup:

I CAN NOT BREATHE! :excited2: :excited2: This is a trailer for Revelations 2! With ZOMBIES

http://youtu.be/FCxYGF8R3EM

Archived