💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Resident Evil

Hexxx

Featured Posts

let's hope they give us Zero next. I was just about to purchase a Wii Just to play them. :laughga:

Just purchase a Wii U  :laughga: 

One cool thing on the Wii though and the reason I bought a Wii was for the the Resident Evil Chronicles. They did a partial remake/re-telling of 0,1,2,3, CV, a prequel to 4+new missions. They're on-rail shooters but the 2nd one(Darkside Chronicles, re-telling of 2,CV, and 4 Prequel) had really nice re-made graphics of 2 and CV. The first one(Umbrella Chronicles, re-telling of 0,1,3+new missions) had similar graphics to the Gamecube games though.

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hexxx

I hope so. 

I wish I had found this thread earlier! I didn't know they were rebooting the movies or any of that.
Yeah I'm glad they are deciding to focus more on horror. The series went straight to science fiction and had too much action. I will forever love the first one and the second
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hexxx

Nice to know that they have enhanced the sound too for an even intense gameplay :)

KrisFromMars

7 better slay us. 6 was a mess to me. Idk it was just hard for me to get into it. It didn't feel like a RE game especially being a follow up from 5 :duck:

Hexxx

7 better slay us. 6 was a mess to me. Idk it was just hard for me to get into it. It didn't feel like a RE game especially being a follow up from 5 :duck:

Resident Evil 4-6 should've been spinoffs and Code Veronica could have been called RE4. But i heard they wanted to go into a new system but still want the game to meet fan needs.

Hexxx

I got a chance to play the remake of RE1 so this is like a dream come true :sara:

Nnnnn, look at that zombie trying to give Chris a kiss :giggle: that's an HD remake still by the way

REmake-HD.png

Quote from Metro (Video Game Web Articles):

"Very glad to hear about the Resident Evil remake, I can only hope that it is indeed a sign that Capcom is going to take the series back to its roots and not do another terrible shooter game (or that this is just a random cash grab). For those that have never played the game it is for my money the best of the series and one of the best survival horrors of all time. Unlike most remakes the new stuff is really good, especially the crimson heads and the new super zombie mutant girl (sorry, I forget her name).

Apart from anything else I can’t tell you what a relief it is to see the original Chris instead of that steroid-abusing weirdo that’s been in the last few games."

:toofunny::dies: :rofl:

I would literally watch the **** out of that tv series if it's real

They have some fan made ones on youtube that I would like to watch

Not the movies getting ANOTHER delay. Milla's pregnant again so we might not get the movie until 2016 or :cryga: :cryga: :cryga:

Delayed again :U? This was supposed to be out this year, then 2 years from now, guess it's 2018 for the Final Chapter.

We probably would've had the film this year if it wasn't for their vacation. They have plenty of time now to make up for that CRAP that is Retribution. I think they're gonna take more from RE5 and 6 since they are filming in Africa and China.

Eros92

Listen, she pops out kid in may of next year, trains in the summer, starts shooting late summer/early fall and the movie will be released Sep 2016 mark my words. I find i weird they are postponing it though due to the fact that she was ALSO pregnant in Extinction.... And Ali Larter was pregnant in Afterlife so I don't get why this baby would make a difference... But it will give Paul some time to maybe fine tune it. I find it weird they are filming in Africa considering the ending of Retribution... 

Archived