Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Resident Evil

Hexxx

Featured Posts

Hexxx

Lol everyone is just speculating over RE7 it's a gigantic mess :smh: They're coming up with all kinds of rumors.

Any games you guys own? Or would like to play

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KrisFromMars

Lol everyone is just speculating over RE7 it's a gigantic mess :smh: They're coming up with all kinds of rumors.

Any games you guys own? Or would like to play

Speculation flops :flop:

But I'm excited for the sims. I also am dying to play FFX14 online :giveup: I need a ps4 elder scrolls online seems promising. Hbu?

• 2 weeks later...
Hexxx

Speculation flops :flop:

But I'm excited for the sims. I also am dying to play FFX14 online :giveup: I need a ps4 elder scrolls online seems promising. Hbu?

I was talking about RE games :emma:

But I have Mafia II and DBZ raging blast 2. I had Soul Calibur 4 and 5 but they got destroyed

Hexxx

I think we're in for a big surprise because they haven't said a thing since the whole E3 incident. They're so quiet. Didn't even attempt to address what was going on.

Hexxx

I know people hate the movies to death but you have to admit, they were more detailed about Umbrella than what was said about them in the games. The games only stated how they were responsible for everything and how secret they were, but the movies actually showed more info on how powerful they really were and what they were capable of doing with their experimentations and technology.

I think it was great to give us a movie about an ex umbrella agent who once worked for the people responsible for the destruction of Racoon City.

I know Umbrella's work was very much darker than what we got in the movies so hopefully we learn more about them in the reboot and hopefully they'll give us more horror

KrisFromMars

Yeah I'm not too crazy about the movies they're so lossely based on the game franchise but I do enjoy watching the action scenes

I really hope they have like a back to basics era. I hope the next game is more terror based in a city. Like RE2/3. If I worked at CAPCOM I would try a fusion or code veronica/3/2/4/outbreak shoot I'm getting my hopes up :giveup:

Hexxx

Yeah I'm not too crazy about the movies they're so lossely based on the game franchise but I do enjoy watching the action scenes

I really hope they have like a back to basics era. I hope the next game is more terror based in a city. Like RE2/3. If I worked at CAPCOM I would try a fusion or code veronica/3/2/4/outbreak shoot I'm getting my hopes up :giveup:

omg YES! I'm tired of fighting on ships, deserts and castles n stuff. Put us in a CITY for goodness sake. I think that was the coolest and scariest thing in RE2 and RE3. It felt so real. We need the dark music back too. I think RE1 had the scariest background music.

Well we have 2 new games on the way so let's hope they are closer to the first 3

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh it's just a remaster. As nice as it is to have it in a version that plays well on HDTV's. Why can't they just remake it? Or remake 2. I've been waiting for 2 remake for years XD

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/6/9/7/9/9/7/resident-evil-1-getting-remastered-re-release-on-pc-ps3-ps4-xbox-360-and-xbox-one-140723334035.png/EG11/resize/600x-1/quality/80/format/jpg

Hexxx

Ugh it's just a remaster. As nice as it is to have it in a version that plays well on HDTV's. Why can't they just remake it? Or remake 2. I've been waiting for 2 remake for years XD

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles/1/6/9/7/9/9/7/resident-evil-1-getting-remastered-re-release-on-pc-ps3-ps4-xbox-360-and-xbox-one-140723334035.png/EG11/resize/600x-1/quality/80/format/jpg

:omg: they cleaned it up nicely!

They said that if fans gave enough support they'd remake 2

KrisFromMars

:omg: they cleaned it up nicely!

They said that if fans gave enough support they'd remake 2

bro fans have been thirsty for RE2/3 remake for sometime WAKE UP CAPCOM :redface:  :grr: 

im so excited for the remaster nonetheless :saira:

Hexxx

bro fans have been thirsty for RE2/3 remake for sometime WAKE UP CAPCOM :redface::grr:

im so excited for the remaster nonetheless :saira:

let's hope they give us Zero next. I was just about to purchase a Wii Just to play them. :laughga:

Wow everyone seems to be very happy now. This is probably like the most positive thing they've done so far. :flutter:

Hexxx

Let's hope RE7 takes place in a ruined city and not some ship or gigantic laboratory

Sizzily

Let's hope RE7 takes place in a ruined city and not some ship or gigantic laboratory

I hope so. 

I wish I had found this thread earlier! I didn't know they were rebooting the movies or any of that.

One Banned Boi

Archived