Taylor Kinney: Wedding Plans Are 'News to Me'

-

53,853 posts

“Chicago Fire” star Taylor Kinney blasted rumors that he and Lady Gaga are planning a wedding. “It's news to me!” he told “Extra’s” A.J. Calloway during a recent set visit. “You probably know more about it than I do.”

CEoTgTM.jpg

Marriage rumors aside, Kinney would like to turn up the heat with his real-life flame by having her on the NBC drama as a guest star. A.J. suggested Kinney rescue his Lady love in the episode. “Yeah, we could do that,” Taylor said. “She'd have, like, fire-breathing breasts.”

Gaga has to first get back on her feet. Mother Monster has been on the mend since undergoing hip surgery. “She's great, she's doing well,” the 31-year-old Kinney revealed.

Kinney also dished on his character Lieutenant Kelly Severide having a baby with co-worker and roommate Lesley Shay.

“It changes every week because she's nuts!” he said. “So it goes back and forth… I said I was in, so I'm waiting to hear back, and we'll see.”

Check out “Chicago Fire” every Wednesday at 10 PM and the season finale on May 22.

Source

G.U.Y.

Audio Remixer

16,860 posts

These rumors never end. But him and Gaga are so cute together :sara:

I'm really excited to see how she's going to address their relationship in interviews now.

G.U.Y.

2,878 posts

These rumors never end. But him and Gaga are so cute together :sara:

I'm really excited to see how she's going to address their relationship in interviews now.

she'll still avoid the questions like the plague like she always has with questions about her love life.

G.U.Y.

Community Committee

15,467 posts

I love them together. :flutter:

G.U.Y.

20,344 posts

None's expecting them marry so early.

G.U.Y.

Audio Remixer

16,860 posts

she'll still avoid the questions like the plague like she always has with questions about her love life.

But before she would deny that she was with Luc. Now she's posted several photos of them together and he's talked about their relationships in interviews. She can't deny it.

G.U.Y.

415 posts

im I the only one who read this as...there are not wedding plans or at least nothing official? He said its 'news to him' and "we know more than he does" meaning....there is no wedding as of yet 

G.U.Y.

10,227 posts

hes growing some sexy hair in his belly and chest :giveup:

G.U.Y.

5,048 posts

im I the only one who read this as...there are not wedding plans or at least nothing official? He said its 'news to him' and "we know more than he does" meaning....there is no wedding as of yet 

Yeah, we read it right. :awkney:

G.U.Y.

2,878 posts

But before she would deny that she was with Luc. Now she's posted several photos of them together and he's talked about their relationships in interviews. She can't deny it.

she'll be like "i'm happy. that's all i'm gonna say" or something similar to that.

G.U.Y.

10,995 posts

"Flame breathing breasts" :toofunny:

G.I.R.L.

Graphic Artist

10,887 posts

“She'd have, like, fire-breathing breasts.”

:lmao:

G.U.Y.

1,418 posts

OMG OMG hes so hot .... 

G.I.R.L.

Community Committee

16,840 posts

Obviously THEY aren't planning a wedding....

It's Gaga and Tara who are planning a wedding..... :coffee:

G.I.R.L.

2,491 posts

Came across a video of the interview if anyone's interested: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Powered by IP Board