💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

I'm sorry, I can't help it :sweat: It just looks a bitñ񂬩 silly to me. I'll give it a chance though :P

you betta!

uHFKhyi.gif

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

10 years?

Yeah, it's going to be 10 years since Final Wars came out.

GodzillaFinalWars.jpg

It was fun and entertaining, but let's not talk if it was actually good lol. This one, however, looks actually pretty amazing, and might possibly be just as poignant as the original 1954 film.

Also, just wanted to add - Final Wars was released during the 50th anniversary year, so this one will be on the 60th anniversary year :)

3 points in and ready for more

Yeah, it's going to be 10 years since Final Wars came out.

GodzillaFinalWars.jpg

It was fun and entertaining, but let's not talk if it was actually good lol. This one, however, looks actually pretty amazing, and might possibly be just as poignant as the original 1954 film.

Also, just wanted to add - Final Wars was released during the 50th anniversary year, so this one will be on the 60th anniversary year :)

is there any site i can see any of these japanese godzilla movies with subtitles?

Pure Adrenaline

I have question is this the continuedation of the 1st movie or remake ..... cuz the first gidzilla movie end with open room for 2nd part and I was waiting for it since I was 10 :giveup: and it never came out :nooo: and then there were this rumours that in 2012 will ne making the 2nd part bit thst never happened :giveup:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Prometheus

"Annie is an upcoming American musical comedy-drama film directed by Will Gluck and produced by Jay-Z and Will Smith. It stars QuvenzhanĂƒÆ’Â© Wallis in the title role and Jamie Foxx in the role of Will Stacks, an update of the character Daddy Warbucks. It is a contemporary adaptation of the musical of the same name, which in turn is based upon the 1924 comic strip Little Orphan Annie by Harold Gray. This is the third film adaptation after the 1982 theatrical film and the 1999 made-for-television film. It began production in August 2013 and will be released on December 19, 2014."

http://youtu.be/nrxc8rS2W2E

Cast

QuvenzhanĂƒÆ’Â© Wallis as Annie, a poor orphan who desires to search for her parents.
Jamie Foxx as Will Stacks, a wealthy politician based on the character of Oliver Warbucks.
Cameron Diaz as Miss Hannigan, the cruel owner of the orphanage where Annie resides.
Rose Byrne as Grace Farrell, Stacks' faithful personal assistant and Annie's mother figure.
Bobby Cannavale as a "bulldog political adviser" to Will Stacks.
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Nash, "the tough but lovable bodyguard and driver for Stacks and a good friend of Annie."
Tracie Thoms and Dorian Missick have been cast as Annie's "fake parents", based on the characters Lily St. Regis and Rooster Hannigan.
Amanda Troya as Pepper, the bossiest orphan.
Eden Duncan-Smith as Isabella, one of Annie's foster sisters.

primary1.jpg

Helix

Ya I probably won't see this :fat:

I never really liked the original, the girl was so loud :fat:

Sunny

Nothing can replace the original Annie tho

Can't wait :excited:

I like dancin', and ponies....

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived