Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

YGRSl1a.png

Welcome to the Random Movie Discussion!

Are you a moviegoer? Do you enjoy watching action-packed films which dominate the box-office charts across the globe? Are you a fan of the movie franchises such as Harry Potter, The Avengers, The Dark Knight, or the Twilight saga among others?

Here's a thread then for YOU to discuss your favourite box-office films, from the likes of Avatar to The Avengers to the Hunger Games, or simply voice out your expectations regarding the upcoming films of the season!

*Thread banner is created by Star.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jurassic Park in 2014  :flutter:

Jurassic-Park.jpg

Is it confirmed already? I've been longing for a fourth film for the longest time.  :excited2:

I love watching moves and love going to the cinema  :)

though it seems like nothing interesting is coming to the screens this time  :sick:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

mariomania1234

Man of Steel is looking to be really good. It's probably my most anticipated film from that list in the OP.

ryhanna

I'm in.

Movies to watch out for this year: Man of Steel, Catching Fire, EPIC, The Wolverine, The Great Gatsby.

CoolTrainerTerry

Iron Man 3 in 3 days!

I'm upset because the theatre chain that we have is having an Iron Man Marathon, but they aren't having it at my theatre even though they had the marathons for The Avengers and Batman. I'm so freaking pissed.

Floppy

Iron Man 3 in 3 days!

I'm upset because the theatre chain that we have is having an Iron Man Marathon, but they aren't having it at my theatre even though they had the marathons for The Avengers and Batman. I'm so freaking pissed.

3 DAYS!?!?!? :nooo: I'm not ready.

CoolTrainerTerry

Well, Thursday at 9 pm for me~~

3 DAYS!?!?!? :nooo: I'm not ready.

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived