💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Random Movie Discussion

Mills

Favourite Movie Genre  

73 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of movies do you like most?

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga is Life

Sign me up! :party:

I am so looking forward to Fast 6 like crazy right now :excited2: I also recently saw Iron Man 3, which is nice and action packed with some fun humour :legend: I also saw The Intouchables a couple of weeks ago. It may have been in French, but it was one of the best movies I've seen.

Sign me up!

SIGN ME UP  :classy:

I'm in.

Movies to watch out for this year: Man of Steel, Catching Fire, EPIC, The Wolverine, The Great Gatsby.

Sign me up! :party:

I am so looking forward to Fast 6 like crazy right now :excited2: I also recently saw Iron Man 3, which is nice and action packed with some fun humour :legend: I also saw The Intouchables a couple of weeks ago. It may have been in French, but it was one of the best movies I've seen.

Added to the OP. Thanks for joining the club!  :hug:

Here's another upcoming movie which I'm really excited to watch later this 2013:

June 21, 2013: 
Monsters University

Set about 10 years before the events of Monsters, Inc., serious yet intelligent 17-year-old Michael "Mike" Wazowski (voiced by Billy Crystal) is extremely eager to start college, where he is majoring in scaring. Things don't go quite as planned, though, when 18-year-old James P. "Sulley" Sullivan (voiced by John Goodman) happens to be in the same fraternity as him. Sulley shows to be almost the exact opposite of Mike: playful, all-brawn, and most notably large. He is also majoring in scaring, however, and they soon become enemies in a rivalry that will tear their worlds apart, including going to jail, but ultimately brings them together.

I remember this was a trending topic in Twitter last year, and everyone thought it was something to do with Lady Gaga's Little Monsters.  :rofl:  

I'm in.

Movies to watch out for this year: Man of Steel, Catching Fire, EPIC, The Wolverine, The Great Gatsby.

Just saw the trailer of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. And it really looks like a good sequel.  :excited2:

November 2013:

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

I think I'm now a huge fan of Katniss and Peeta as a couple.  :sara:

ryhanna

Just saw the trailer of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. And it really looks like a good sequel.  :excited2:

November 2013:

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

I think I'm now a huge fan of Katniss and Peeta as a couple.  :sara:

It does look good :excited2: Catching Fire is my favourite book of the series, and it looks like the movie is going to be just as good!

Going to see Iron Man this weekend, and I'd like to see Olympus Has Fallen tomorrow if I get the chance! 

RAMROD

I am a movie buff so here I am!

Still mesmerized by Iron Man 3.

Been watching it 3 times already.

I love the story it is much darker and having more depth.

And the decoy omg, I wont say much on this cos I know fellows in States have not watch this yet until May 3rd.

I feel lucky to be out of the country atm lol.

Thanks goodness for the director change.

And there are few funny moments also.

And some of them involving Dora the Explorer :lmao:

The post credits scenes are surprisng though.

But it explains the opening sequence.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Gaga is Life

I would want to see Iron Man 3 so much already! 

It's so epic and people are talking about it at school :worship:

RAMROD

I would want to see Iron Man 3 so much already! 

You won't be dissapointed :yes::party:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

hell0samuel

i'l join. not 100% sure what this is but i got to the cinema every week! so count me in!

What an amazing film - it has to be my favourite of the 3!! I thought it may be to be tough to follow on from something as huge and awesome as the Avengers but it really did.

I know it's not out in the USA yet so I won't spoil anything - just make sure you at until after the credits have finished!

Oh Marvel, how I love you (and would do even more if they made a dedicated Black Widow film!)

• Mills unpinned this topic

Archived