Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why does everyone hate this look?

MoneyFameSex

Featured Posts

MoneyFameSex

I thought everything about this look was flawless!

gaga-mole.jpg

EDIT FOR EVERYONE THAT SAYS ITS UGLY

WOULD YALL PREFER SOMETHING LIKE THIS THEN?

001lfi.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I actually loved this! Yes she doesnt look attractive but I loved how she looks like an alien captain. You guys cant expect gaga to look like some dumbass blonde bimbo all the time. 

MoneyFameSex

I actually loved this! Yes she doesnt look attractive but I loved how she looks like an alien captain. You guys cant expect gaga to look like some dumbass blonde bimbo all the time. 

preach!

Runway

word :tea:

Alien Tulip

Lol people need to stop acting like Gaga is this pop star that dresses like a classy b---h all the time. Gaga dressing crazy and wearing odd makeup is her trademark. Yeah its nice to see her look s-xy and beautiful but what makes her stand out is when she wears an ugly mole and weird hair, it makes it more fun and interesting than all the other pop stars that look the same ALL THE TIME.

Miel

I actually kind of like. I don't mind the mole, but those fake eyelashes are what get to me. I don't know, I look at them and I get uncomfortable.

Otherwise, she's definitely had much worse.

3 points in and ready for more

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived