Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The 'Rare Hair' Thread

Miel

Featured Posts

The teal and black will forever be a fave of mine, any time she used black I cried with joy.

I loved the black bangs so much. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This hair isnt really rare.

the wig isnt, but the colour is. notice its not lavender, its like dark purple/gray/black

Alien Tulip

the wig isnt, but the colour is. notice its not lavender, its like dark purple/gray/black

Hmmm maybe the coloring of the video is a little off.

Reminds me of this when she had curly blonde bob hair with dark purple/gray tips

tumblr_mjrjhpBVrp1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

Hmmm maybe the coloring of the video is a little off.

Reminds me of this when she had curly blonde bob hair with dark purple/gray tips

tumblr_mjrjhpBVrp1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

good find! the colour must be the same one

MonsterOfSpain

This thread :legend:

I loved the EMA's hair, it was powerful, aswell as the OP

Alien Tulip

I really liked the "American Flag Wig". FUnny how she wore the AMERICAN flag wig on AMERICAN Idol. I call it the american flag wig because its white red and blue like the american flag.

Only wore twice.

tumblr_mjrpc6Mx7k1qga1iko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjrpc6Mx7k1qga1iko2_1280.jpg

Miel

^I was just gonna post about the American Flag wig, haha. Really interesting, I think her wearing the Flag Wig on the oil-drenched Yüyi is a very strong message.

3 points in and ready for more

Solitaire

^I was just gonna post about the American Flag wig, haha. Really interesting, I think her wearing the Flag Wig on the oil-drenched Yüyi is a very strong message.

tumblr_mjrpc6Mx7k1qga1iko2_1280.jpg

My dad is a really staunch conservative, and he has a strong opposition to Lady Gaga, but he really liked this photo, mostly because of the red, white and blue in her hair. Whenever he mentioned it, I hadn't even noticed. 

But I love how strong the image is. I feel like it makes a statement about how unique and wonderful the U.S. is (Yuyi), but we're obsessed with oil and our reliance on it could kill us (being drenched in the oil). Wasn't this around the time of that oil spill in the gulf of mexico? Or was this after?

- Previously Sycothisis

Alien Tulip

She wore it many times throughout the born this way era but in the asian leg the wig had longer gray roots and a lighter shade of pastel pink. I loved it

tumblr_mjrty6jNeX1qga1iko1_1280.jpg

My dad is a really staunch conservative, and he has a strong opposition to Lady Gaga, but he really liked this photo, mostly because of the red, white and blue in her hair. Whenever he mentioned it, I hadn't even noticed. 

But I love how strong the image is. I feel like it makes a statement about how unique and wonderful the U.S. is (Yuyi), but we're obsessed with oil and our reliance on it could kill us (being drenched in the oil). Wasn't this around the time of that oil spill in the gulf of mexico? Or was this after?

I'm not sure but now that you mention it. Wow it does have a strong message to it.

Alien Tulip

I really wish the alien mushroom head would have appeared more. It was only seen during the born this way video and the mariano vivanco. photoshoot. 

tumblr_mjrpnfrF0f1qga1iko1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjrpnfrF0f1qga1iko3_500.jpg

tumblr_mjrpnfrF0f1qga1iko2_1280.jpg

Would the triangular TFM hair be considered 'rare' ? Maybe I just think it is because I loved it so much and I feel like I barely saw it. :cry:

And I don't wanna post these because I'm not sure about them either but... : http://bit.ly/Z6gqTh & http://bit.ly/YiYhT9

The second link is rare since she only wore that hairdo for less than two weeks. she wore it at glasftonbury also.

The fame monster wig is kind of in between. She only wore it from november to february.

Checkers
  • Shadow locked this topic

Archived