ARTPOP tour

• Page 1 of 3

Could ARTPOP Tour be the biggest tour ever?

1. Yes (39 votes [44.83%])

Percentage of vote: 44.83%

2. No (13 votes [14.94%])

Percentage of vote: 14.94%

3. Depends (35 votes [40.23%])

Percentage of vote: 40.23%

Guests cannot vote
G.U.Y.

9,241 posts

Since Born This Way Ball Tour took attendance in some countries that GaGa has never been before (or any other huge artist) I think ARTPOP tour will be ultimately biggest tour ever because she is now recognized as a biggest touring force all around the globe!

Could ARTPOP be a biggest tour ever?

I think it can because Lady GaGa is one of the few artists that will sell out every stadium/club/arena that she decides to.

Since BTW Ball got cancelled she will have to do a bigger tour to get her money back for her label, employees and her next projects so ARTPOP could easily be the biggest one ever! :legend:

Please, elaborate your opinion on the answer "Depends" :hor:

G.U.Y.

3,565 posts

If your talking financially then it depends how many dates she does, it also depends on how much she's telling her tickets for.

Physically, I have no idea just how big the ARTPOP tour will be. 

G.U.Y.

3,883 posts

Hope it won't be after last injury  :cryga:

G.U.Y.

6,209 posts

She wont do as many dates because of her hip

G.U.Y.

3,911 posts

Could it? Yes. Will it? No.

G.U.Y.

2,842 posts

I think she needs to start with America so she can go back to it again, and she needs to MILK Asia!!

Like milk it...

G.U.Y.

9,241 posts

She wont do as many dates because of her hip

She will be in perfect shape in 2 months so I don't really don't understand what r u saying...

Could it? Yes. Will it? No.

Why no?

I think she needs to start with America so she can go back to it again, and she needs to MILK Asia!!

Like milk it...

Exactly! :nails:

G.U.Y.

945 posts

If the tour has amazing promotion and the album is catchy and revolutionary then yeah people will want to go.

G.U.Y.

Community Committee

30,963 posts

Yes it could, but I don't imagine it being so. Mainly because of her injury and also because of The Monster Ball.

G.I.R.L.

1,191 posts

I trust Gaga. I know it will be

G.U.Y.

1,422 posts

This will be my first Gaga concert, so I hope it's amazing. It will be. It's gaga ;)

-

53,844 posts

It depends. Too early for this discussion.

G.U.Y.

4,216 posts

Tbh, she should visit only majour countries and do stadiums with super expensive tickets, like no more than 70-80 dates. She will do 300MIL $ with her next tour most probably. After that she should concentrate on a tour in Europe/North America/Australia where she plays record-breaking dates, like Pink's tours, Rihanna's residency at the O2 Arena, multiply dates in France, Germany, etc.

G.I.R.L.

1,749 posts

Yeah it depends tbh.

G.I.R.L.

6,657 posts

It's possible, yes.

But it's too early to judge about it right now.

Depends on how many dates, tickets etc...

G.U.Y.

1,181 posts

A careful and wise tour planing and marketing, with the support of an amazing record, can make the next tour b remembered as one of the biggest tours, certainly. Her team should just learn the lessons from this tour. 

I think that the main lesson from the Born This Way Ball Tour is that she needs to try to lessen the amount of dates where it is possible. I do understand that the majority of fans will prefer arena over stadium, but for Gaga it would be safer to do stadium gig over 5 arena shows. Here are the ideas for the next tour: 

Change the Australia and New Zealand tactics: she can do just 6 stadium shows there in two weeks instead of spending over a month there. 

More intense touring of the UK and Japan: seriously, these are the countries where Born This Way went triple platinum as an album, and I believe she can attract huge crowds there.

Review the Latin America touring scheme: after the first time there, some conclusions should be made regarding the marketing and ticket sales strategy. 

Research the possibility about touring India and Middle East.

Finally, I'm not against the idea of splitting Europe tour into two major parts: first play the stadiums in the summer season where possible, then be back to do the arenas in autumn/ winter

G.U.Y.

954 posts

she will have to do a bigger tour to get her money back for her label, employees and her next projects so ARTPOP could easily be the biggest one ever!  :legend:

1) No, the Born This Way Ball production was $50 million max. It's obvious that they doubled net profit.

2) There's no way the ARTPOP tour will gross $800 million.

G.U.Y.

140 posts

I think it can be...

You know why?

She takes a career brake until September!

Everyone will be so excited & so overwhelmed that she's finally back.

And if ARTPOP will be more commercial like they said: it will sell!

-

4,966 posts

She should start in Asia again, but really milk it.

Asia 20

North America 40

Europe 20

Asia 30

Oceania 5

North America 30

South Africa 3

South America 5

Europe 25

New York.1 - DVD, final.

G.U.Y.

698 posts

She Needs To Start In The USA, And then do a second leg!
I also hope she doesnt wait as long as she did with the BTWBall!

• Page 1 of 3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Powered by IP Board