Bad Romance live: Monster Ball or Born This Way Ball

• Page 1 of 2

MB 1.0, MB2.0, BTWB

1. Monster Ball 1.0 (4 votes [3.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 3.88%

2. You voted: Monster Ball 2.0 (41 votes [39.81%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.81%

3. Born This Way Ball (58 votes [56.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 56.31%

Guests cannot vote

2,471 posts

Which Tour Performance of 'Bad Romance' do you like best and why?

Monster Ball 1.0

Monster Ball 2.0

Born This Way Ball

Graphic Artist

8,325 posts

BR BTWB. The vessel intro >>>>>>>

5,320 posts

Well, in my opinion, BR was pretty much the most important song of the whole MB along with Paparazzi, so I'll have to say MB 2.0 The orbit and the outfit are great, even though she couldn't really dance with that outfit. On the other hand, the vessel is really cool as well.

Community Committee

31,361 posts

Monster Ball 2.0. To me it's more iconic and the feeling I get when I see it after all the other performances is such an amazing one :legend: I love the outfit too :flutter:

10,226 posts

BTWBall, it has the vessel, those Rah rah's teasing people + she did the floor choreo on the bridge :legend:

1,885 posts

TMB 2.0 version is so iconic. The orbit and the DRESS :legend:

Posted Image

Posted Image

3,705 posts

BTW Ball, the outfit was more accommodating to the choreography and the vessel lead up is immense.

1,060 posts

TMB 2.0 >>>

I love the "We did it Little Monsters, we made it to the Monster Ball". It was a great, energetic way to wrap up the plot line. The intro to it was also suspenseful which made it memorable.

Graphic Artist

11,044 posts

Monster Ball 2.0. I loved the orbit and the dress <3

Music Collector

3,832 posts

Born This Way Ball. The staging is clear, precise and modern.

The Monster Ball's looks sloppy and lazy.

Graphic Artist

5,297 posts

Monster ball 2.0. I hate how she wears such restricting outfits though, she can't really do the choreo in the MB dress.

1,596 posts

I voted for Monster Ball 2.0 'cuz it's the only live performance of BR which I ever saw so :legend: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

15,934 posts

Btwb bad romance outfit and vessel and performance>>>>> the whole monster ball tbh!

Banned

21,950 posts

Born This Way Ball.
No contest.
I'm kinda pissed the tour is canceled because usually at the last couple of dates ( 10-15 ) Gaga PREFECTS the tour and every performance.And I
wanted to see that :( .
But yeah,Get well soon Gaga

2,342 posts

BTW Ball >>>

1,197 posts

Born This Way Ball.

I love it when she teases the crowd :P

BTWB Bad Romance would have been so much more better if she walked the Monster Pit during the first part of the bridge like in MB 2.0 though.

1,082 posts

OMG THE VESSEL INTRO BEATS ANY OTHER INTRO!! The rah-rah's it's like you know it's coming but you don't know when. AND THEN SHE HATCHES FROM THE VESSEL! = perfection

Therefore, The Born This Way Ball!

2,889 posts

Born This Way Ball hands down! F L A W L E S S! her outfit and stage presence are on KEY in that performance!

814 posts

ugh, I don't know! I loooove the intro for the BTWB with the vessel, but the MB 2.0 is so iconic with the orbit :legend:

I voted for both :classy:

3,343 posts

monsterball 2.0 because it's the last song of the show and i remember getting really into the whole atmosphere and getting quite emotional! i also love the orbit thing and the costume & shoes are quite iconic too

• Page 1 of 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Gaga Daily. 2009-2013. Privacy Policy Contact Advertise with us Powered by IP Board