• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OBEY

• Freddy

• craig

• ViviLittleM

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, has it sold so much?

We never get any sales update but it probably has. It peaked #11 in november/december when sales are high, and it had quite a good chart run.

Blank Space

Could somebody tell me how Gaga is doing in Canada with sales,radio and album pre-orders?

Would really appreaciate it. ;]

Freddy

Could somebody tell me how Gaga is doing in Canada with sales,radio and album pre-orders?

Would really appreaciate it. ;]

We never get any numbers in here :(

Only thing we know is that 'Applause' she went #7 on pop radio today and that it went platinum a while ago.

Blank Space

We never get any numbers in here :(

Only thing we know is that 'Applause' she went #7 on pop radio today and that it went platinum a while ago.

Oh thanks for this too, but if you get some information in the future please quote me again and let me now. ;]

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00EW9GQR6/ref=s9_simh_bw_p15_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=18KCBJ3B13HZSV4TVVWC&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1401425222&pf_rd_i=916514

ARTPOP not ready on amazon.ca I guess.

It's not showing up in the top pre-orders yet, cause the only edition listed is a $20 import (vs. 11.99 in US where it is #1).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Arturo

Applause is still in the Top 20. I'm awaiting a 2x Platinum certification from Canada at the end of this month :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

DWUW is now gold in here (40k), the first official certification for the song :)

***I wonder why her label arent upgrading the certifications for the 7 singles that are un-certified YET they upgrade all the ARTPOP stuff... :confused: