💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Sharon or Tara

colours

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

she looks worse in the ones you chose than the ones I chose and this entire thread was a joke

If it was a joke then you should have put something funny or written something that implied you were joking around because the original post seemed like you were trashing Tara's work and pitting the 2 make up artists against each other. Both are hot anyway.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

Tara <<<<<

She used to be good in 2010 but now her style is too heavy and over the top. MAC era was flawless tbh :legend:

pierodinero

I liked Sharon until I saw this post and realized how she always looked the same during TF era. I don't know who did her make up during the MAC make up era, like someone pointed out earlier, but it does look amazing. My only two problems with Tara, and I'm not sure if it's because of Gaga, but I would like to see more lip gloss/skin tone lipstick here and there, I like when Gaga looks younger and lipstick doesn't always do the job when it comes to looking youthful. The other one is that the eye lines (e.g Judas era makeup) can look super jagged, which makes me wonder if she has good hand coordination.

Tara Savelo > Lessors.

Seriously though.. could you have chosen more unflattering images for examples of Taras' make up jobs?

tumblr_mdn2g2obot1qh769oo1_500.png

Tara >

I love this one so much!

who cares tara sucks

Why do you have to be a hater like that though? There's a way to criticize someone without being hateful about it..

To me, Tara is hit or miss, but I think most of it is due to Gaga, not Tara. Like the Panda makeup, do you really think that was Tara's idea? No, obviously Gaga wanted those black spots over her eyes and Tara just gave her what she wanted.

Lady Gaga's makeup in mid/late 2009 through 2010 was the best. Idk when Tara hopped on board but lately shes been making Gaga look unflattering. I dislike the bold lip colors and rouging on Gaga. It just accentuates her already bold facial features.

I agree with these sentiments.

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

Why do you have to be a hater like that though? There's a way to criticize someone without being hateful about it..

To me, Tara is hit or miss, but I think most of it is due to Gaga, not Tara. Like the Panda makeup, do you really think that was Tara's idea? No, obviously Gaga wanted those black spots over her eyes and Tara just gave her what she wanted.

I don't "hate", just because I don't like tara doesn't mean I hate her or her work and no one knows who always did Gaga's make-up, so who's to say Tara even did her make-up there? That's why this thread is a joke. That's why people shouldn't get emotionally attached to anyone in the entertainment business or take everything so seriously. None of it matters, it's just entertainment.

heavymlover

Whoever did Gaga's makeup late 2009 through late 2010 was amazing. Every single look was just amazing :worship: . They are FLAWLESS! 8455683174_d7ac698749_s.jpg 8455683306_ae29cd26a9_s.jpg 8455683448_2751056a3f_s.jpg 8455689500_4fd4205922_s.jpg 8455683200_dcc84b5809_s.jpg 8455683266_ba220a857c_s.jpg

Tara's makeup now is nothing impressive... Some are ok but I haven't found a makeup look by her that I 100% like, in most either her eyebrows or something else is f*ked up lol. I do like Tara though, she seems loyal and a true friend to Gaga, but hopefully when the ARTPOP era starts she uses other makeup artists for videos/events then Tara for day to day looks, I can live with that

That was Billy Brasfield, If I recall. He did her makeup almost during the whole BR era. . In my opinion he's the best makeup artist Gaga has had. He combined both TF and TFM styles.

You can see his work with Gaga on Gagapedia: http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_B

heavymlover

Yep, he still works with her occasionally, mainly for big events and photoshoots. I guess Tara is more like her daily makeup artist and Billy helps her with her most important looks.

HausOfNicole

Lady Gaga's makeup in mid/late 2009 through 2010 was the best. Idk when Tara hopped on board but lately shes been making Gaga look unflattering. I dislike the bold lip colors and rouging on Gaga. It just accentuates her already bold facial features.

I think that's the point actually. GaGa's a bold individual, so she usually pulls it off. I actually like her features more shown up.

Michelle

That was Billy Brasfield, If I recall. He did her makeup almost during the whole BR era. . In my opinion he's the best makeup artist Gaga has had. He combined both TF and TFM styles.

You can see his work with Gaga on Gagapedia: http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_B

Love his work so much.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Archived