Featured Posts

TbjHG.jpg

Whoever did this job must have the hands of an angel... :flutter:

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misanthrope

I liked her make up from 2010-2011 before BTW (mostly during the monster ball) so whoever did that. I didn't like The Fame era looks and her eye make up nowadays looks weird sometimes, thats the only complaint I have about Tara's work.

The Fame era had its ups and downs but its ups were really high in my opinion! Her MAC make up era was the most flawless.

20jmhom.png1z6ayom.png

vevo-inside-17.jpg

2dtkdc.pnglady-gaga-cyndi-lauper-2010-2-10-14-42-15.jpg

We are all seem to be under the delusion that Gaga just sits back and lets Tara paint her face however she sees fit. This is obviously not the case - this is Gaga we're talking about. She'll ask Tara to do big drag eyebrows or ugly eye make-up or moles on her face. I think Tara does a very good job of making Gaga look ugly when Gaga wants to look ugly (which is like 90% of the time)

do you really think she looks that bad in the new ones? LOL

absolutely terrible. but Tara has done some very good makeup (just look at how she looked in Rio in November, South Africa in December. imo her makeup looked good then.)

We are all seem to be under the delusion that Gaga just sits back and lets Tara paint her face however she sees fit. This is obviously not the case - this is Gaga we're talking about. She'll ask Tara to do big drag eyebrows or ugly eye make-up or moles on her face. I think Tara does a very good job of making Gaga look ugly when Gaga wants to look ugly (which is like 90% of the time)

absolutely terrible. but Tara has done some very good makeup (just look at how she looked in Rio in November, South Africa in December. imo her makeup looked good then.)

I was actually going to post a picture from that exact day but I don't know why I decided not to at last second. I know Gaga doesn't care about looking "pretty" or anything but Tara applies foundation and lipstick as if she's a girl in middle school who's mom just bought her new make-up from walgreens. The lines always look jagged and you can always see like powder clumps on her skin and sometimes tape pulling her eyes/eyebrows back.

how is it biased? I posted two candids and event photos and the one odd music video photo because DUH she looks flawless

are you kidding me? how is it biased? you picked a picture where she is not even doing a photo shoot or anything with her showing off the ARTPOP tattoo, and you show a picture of her when she had the panda eyes, there are plenty of pictures when gaga had her make up flawless when tara was around, you are just picking the worst from tara and the best from this sharon lady.

are you kidding me? how is it biased? you picked a picture where she is not even doing a photo shoot or anything with her showing off the ARTPOP tattoo, and you show a picture of her when she had the panda eyes, there are plenty of pictures when gaga had her make up flawless when tara was around, you are just picking the worst from tara and the best from this sharon lady.

I actually put two bad pictures from sharon and I don't like tara, so why would I look up all the extra times she's done Gaga's make-up when it looks the same 24/7. If she's not doing the tour or an event, she has no eye make-up on besides maybe some mascara and then BIG lips and maybe a fake mole. If she's on the tour or an event, she does more wing-like eyes and sometimes tones down the shade of her lips. There's just not much to go off of where as 2008-2010 she had hundreds of different looks.

I actually put two bad pictures from sharon and I don't like tara, so why would I look up all the extra times she's done Gaga's make-up when it looks the same 24/7. If she's not doing the tour or an event, she has no eye make-up on besides maybe some mascara and then BIG lips and maybe a fake mole. If she's on the tour or an event, she does more wing-like eyes and sometimes tones down the shade of her lips. There's just not much to go off of where as 2008-2010 she had hundreds of different looks.

um and you say you're not biased. :toofunny:

besides i dont get the big deal, you guys love to exaggerate when it comes to make up, and you guys act like tara does as whatever she pleases, um i'm pretty sure gaga tells her what type of make up she wants. she decides when she wants to be classy, drag queen, normal, or whatever.

are you sure you're a fan? :lmao:

I actually had a fan-site called GagaVision in 2008-2009 and have been a fan since you could google "lady gaga" and not a single picture came up besides her playing at lollapalooza 2007 and the just dance cover art but I think now days sometimes people get too caught up in "OMG GREEN HAIR!! NEW ERAa!~!!!!"

Archived